1. HIH Insurance has come out of liquidation.
2. If the England cricket team weren't touring we'd never see
3. The Red Cross has launched a wet blanket appeal.
4. We're actually drinking the new vanilla Coke.
5. You're only permitted to eat watermelon between 8pm and 8am.
6. The Government has introduced a water pistol buy back scheme.
7. Thieves are siphoning off radiators instead of petrol tanks.
8. I'm encouraging the kids to wee in the pool.
9. All the bottom of the harbour tax schemes are re-surfacing.
10. I saw two trees fighting over a dog.
11. All the Baptists have become Anglicans.
12. I've sent my indoor plants out to agistment.
13. All the dogs are marking their territory with chalk.
14. Some of the 4WDs in Double Bay have actually got dust on
15. They've had to close two lanes at the local swimming pool.
It's so dry in Sydney...
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users