Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ajax : (14 March 2017 - 10:33 PM) Eyo left us Kretan.
@  Kretan : (28 January 2017 - 09:22 AM) Echo
@  Ajax : (12 January 2017 - 07:52 PM) Eyo
@  Ajax : (08 November 2016 - 09:46 PM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (30 September 2016 - 10:13 AM) like you ever participated ... and now you are "protesting" ? seriously ?
@  ChrisE : (22 September 2016 - 02:09 PM) Fark what happened to this place. Dead, like Ammos and Fix Live.
@  eyoismos : (18 September 2016 - 04:39 AM) still here ... still last man standing
@  Ajax : (29 June 2016 - 12:46 PM) :acute:  :lol:
@  eyoismos : (22 June 2016 - 04:47 AM) whats the matter Ajax? cant get through to your favorites sexline? would it be ?
@  Ajax : (14 June 2016 - 08:17 PM) :bomb_phone:
@  eyoismos : (17 May 2016 - 08:29 AM) dηλαδή τί θέλεις να μας πείς ; οτι γλυκοφιλάς τα ριάλια απο έρωτα ;  :on_the_quiet:
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (17 May 2016 - 01:06 AM) Τα ριάλια
The money

Αν είσαι κι αν δεν είσαι του δήμαρχου παιδίν
If you are and if you're not mayor's child
του δήμαρχου παιδί, ω, ω
mayor's child, oh, oh
εγιώ να σε φιλήσω κι ας κάμω φυλακήν
i will kiss you even if I go to the jail

Τα ριάλια, ριάλια, ριάλια
The money, the money, the money
τα σελίνια μονά και διπλά
the schillings odd and double
τα μονόλιρα, πεντόλιρα και πού ’ντα
one pounds, five pounds and where they are
ο πεζεβέγγης που τα ’χει στη πούγγα, ω, ω
the pimp that has them in his wallet, oh, oh

Εσύ ’σαι ο καθρέφτης, το καθαρόν γιαλίν
You are the mirror, the clear glass
το καθαρόν γιαλίν, ω, ω
the clear glass, oh, oh
που φέγγει στην Ευρώπην και στην Ανατολήν
that shins in Europe and in Orient

Ίντα τραγού'ιν να σου πω, μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει
What song to tell you in order you to like it
μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει, ω, ω
in order you to like it, oh, oh
που έχεις αγγελικόν κορμί και δαχτυλίδιν μέση
that you have angelic body and waist like ring

Στην σκάλα που ξεβαίνεις, να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ
The stair that you go down, I wish I would go it down too
να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ, ω, ω
I wish I would go it down too, oh, oh
και εις κάθε σκαλοπάτιν να σε γλυκοφιλώ
and in every step to kiss you tenderly
@  eyoismos : (08 May 2016 - 08:01 PM) hahaha the idea of ajax going all "nigga gangsta" on us is hilarious
@  Ajax : (07 May 2016 - 09:03 AM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (25 February 2016 - 04:57 AM) www.greeksphone.com
@  eyoismos : (18 February 2016 - 11:04 AM) λες ; wink
@  Ajax : (17 February 2016 - 11:08 PM) Yerases eyo  :on_the_quiet:
@  eyoismos : (29 January 2016 - 03:52 AM) παρασοβαρευτήκαν όλοι οι παλιοί .... μωρέ δεν σηκώνουν λίγο καλαμπούρη ακόμα και σε ιδιωτικά μυνήματα - μου δίνουν την εντύπωση οτι τους ενοχλώ , και ας λένε επανωτά ΛΟΛ  στις απαντησεις τους ... οπότε ... δεν κάνω άλλο τον κόπο πιά ... βερέθηκα να υποκινώ καταστάσεις ωστε οι παλιές επαφές να παραμένουν ζωντανές .... ας το "ξεκινούν" απο δω και στο εξείς ,  ετσι για μια διαφορά, κάποιοι άλλοι πιά :(
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:39 PM) Buckle up, gonna be an interesting financial year !
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:38 PM) Ti petaxes ;;;

Photo
- - - - -

A man and his Emu