Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ajax : (24 February 2015 - 09:17 AM) Kalimeraa GC
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (23 February 2015 - 03:11 PM)
@  Ajax : (18 February 2015 - 08:49 AM) :acute:
@  eyoismos : (14 February 2015 - 01:41 AM) its actually worse than that. according to wiki Cairo -> city: 10,230,350, urban: 18,290,000 metro: 20,439,541 - thats twice the population of the whole of greece... in once "city" .... and that is just one of many habitation areas - damn straight egypt is the culprit of the pollution
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 12:44 PM) But man, so over populated, 12 million or more in just Cairo when i was there
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 12:43 PM) Im not that suprised if egypt is the culprit with the pollution
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 12:42 PM) Eloo Set ! yes my lawn mower is a 4 stroke  :tongue:
@  set2love : (13 February 2015 - 11:27 AM) Ajax, you sound like a 4 stroke type of man lol
@  set2love : (13 February 2015 - 11:17 AM) Hellooo GC :)
@  eyoismos : (13 February 2015 - 10:52 AM) Human Impacts on the Nile River
@  eyoismos : (13 February 2015 - 10:51 AM) we wash via borehole water, the majority of the rest through waters pumped from the might zambezi, that has nothing to do with the nile
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 10:50 AM) that would explain what the chemical spills are, clothes detergents  :rofl:
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 10:49 AM) im off geia sas
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 10:48 AM) Anyways, i need to do some washing with washing machines, eyo you wash clothes at the nile ?  :tongue:
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 10:47 AM) follow the flow, then you'll find the culprits  :tongue:
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 10:46 AM) so dont blame Egypts industrial here
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 10:45 AM) nai ala the flow goes to egypt from other countries right, then the pollution is coming to egypt from else where
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 10:45 AM) and i went on train and saw jungles from way down from egypt
@  eyoismos : (13 February 2015 - 10:44 AM) yes it does flow THROUGH africa TO egypt ,and egypt DOES have way more industrialization than the rest of them put together
@  Ajax : (13 February 2015 - 10:44 AM) and egypt was so damn hot & dry

Photo
- - - - -

Media war for the Syria

RT News

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Foitionas

Foitionas

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

http://rt.com/usa/ne...-man-corsi-285/

Barack Obama, the president of the United States of America, was previously married to a gay Pakistani man. That, at least, is according to a noted Tea Party activist and author who swears that he has a case that is simply impermeable.

Barely a year after US President Barack Obama buried the birther argument by providing the country with documentation verifying his American citizenship, an all-new rumor is being propagated after Jerome Corsi, an author and well-known member of the conservative Tea Party movement, says he has uncovered proof that links the commander-in-chief to a hush-hush marriage agreement with a Pakistani man.

“The evidence, I think, is very strong,” Corsi claims in a video he has uploaded on YouTube to the TeaPartyOrg channel on August 6.

That proof, according to Corsi, comes in part from multiple pictures he’s uncovered of President Obama wearing a ring on his finger that were taken before his 1992 wedding to the first lady. That, insists Corsi, clearly shows that he must have been, of course, married to a man.

In one example, Corsi relies on a photo taken years before his marriage to Michelle Obama taken in New York’s Central Park while Obama was “supposedly” attending Columbia University.

In another photo Corsi claims is from the early 1970s, Obama is allegedly wearing a wedding band.

“He’s not married, as far as we know, unless of course this is a love affair with his Pakistani male roommate,” Corsi says. He then refers to other photos of Mr. Obama and a former male colleague, commenting, “I’ve not seen a lot of roommate pictures where two guys are that chummy.”

“The question is not to condemn Obama here for being bisexual or gay, if that’s in fact what he is, but to wonder why he’s gone to the extent of hiding it, especially when he now is supporting same sex marriage what’s the duplicity? What’s the hypocrisy?”

“Evidently Obama has never explained it,” Corsi says. “He has never given any discussion of it. It’s like many of the factors of Obama’s life. There are hidden aspects to it, lies, mysteries disinformation. Increasingly, I try to point out to people that Obama’s life reads like a classic intelligence agency disinformation operation.”

Corsi says he plans on producing more evidence confirming President Obama’s homosexuality next month as Election Day nears.

#2 whooshka 99%

whooshka 99%

King of Deakin Uni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,256 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with awesome shit

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Satire website yes?

#3 Foitionas

Foitionas

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

maybe a part from the newspaper "The Sun" I don't know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users