Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  eyoismos : (25 March 2015 - 09:50 AM) i am a bit concerned today. i fear our new member serbian goddess took one look at my big pencil and has been frightened away from GC :(
@  eyoismos : (25 March 2015 - 02:03 AM) αμααααν ... εννοούσα *καί (αντί ανδ) χαχαχαχαχα - sometimes i think i have lost the plot
@  eyoismos : (25 March 2015 - 02:01 AM) γλωσσεύτηκε η μπέρδα μου
@  eyoismos : (25 March 2015 - 02:00 AM) *and (not ανδ)
@  eyoismos : (25 March 2015 - 02:00 AM) ολο καλησπέρα ανδ hello είσαστε όλοι, αλλά κουβεντούλα γιόκ. το ίδιο ακριβώς όταν πάω στην ελληνική λέσχη εδώ , που είναι γεμάτη με κλίκες, και αν δεν είσαι μέσα, μόνο "ευγένειες" υπάρχουν ανάμεσα στούς έξω :( how sad the levels we have reached here on GC :(
@  set2love : (24 March 2015 - 11:55 AM) Hi Ajax :)
@  Ajax : (24 March 2015 - 11:55 AM) Elo set, elo everyone
@  set2love : (24 March 2015 - 11:54 AM) Kalispera sas :)
@  eyoismos : (24 March 2015 - 06:03 AM) Posted Image
@  whooshka 99% : (23 March 2015 - 11:43 PM) yes that is a good line
@  set2love : (23 March 2015 - 03:16 PM) He is **** (sorry Yiota)  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:
@  set2love : (23 March 2015 - 03:10 PM) His a Master in his craft  :on_the_quiet:
@  Ajax : (23 March 2015 - 12:57 PM) :beee:
@  Ajax : (23 March 2015 - 11:52 AM) Eyo your a baiter
@  Ajax : (23 March 2015 - 11:14 AM) Kalimera set !
@  set2love : (23 March 2015 - 10:52 AM) Kalimera :)
@  eyoismos : (23 March 2015 - 09:31 AM) HELLLOOOOOOO serbian goddess !!!  :give_rose: what brings you to this neck of the woods ?
@  eyoismos : (23 March 2015 - 02:55 AM) and there is nothing wrong with wiki (as a starting point - just like any info provider)
@  eyoismos : (23 March 2015 - 02:54 AM) remind me again when i was last wrong (and didnt admit it) :on_the_quiet:
@  Ajax : (22 March 2015 - 12:59 PM) its true you always go other way every time on a debate. even if your wrong  :tongue:

Photo
- - - - -

Media war for the Syria

RT News

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Foitionas

Foitionas

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

http://rt.com/usa/ne...-man-corsi-285/

Barack Obama, the president of the United States of America, was previously married to a gay Pakistani man. That, at least, is according to a noted Tea Party activist and author who swears that he has a case that is simply impermeable.

Barely a year after US President Barack Obama buried the birther argument by providing the country with documentation verifying his American citizenship, an all-new rumor is being propagated after Jerome Corsi, an author and well-known member of the conservative Tea Party movement, says he has uncovered proof that links the commander-in-chief to a hush-hush marriage agreement with a Pakistani man.

“The evidence, I think, is very strong,” Corsi claims in a video he has uploaded on YouTube to the TeaPartyOrg channel on August 6.

That proof, according to Corsi, comes in part from multiple pictures he’s uncovered of President Obama wearing a ring on his finger that were taken before his 1992 wedding to the first lady. That, insists Corsi, clearly shows that he must have been, of course, married to a man.

In one example, Corsi relies on a photo taken years before his marriage to Michelle Obama taken in New York’s Central Park while Obama was “supposedly” attending Columbia University.

In another photo Corsi claims is from the early 1970s, Obama is allegedly wearing a wedding band.

“He’s not married, as far as we know, unless of course this is a love affair with his Pakistani male roommate,” Corsi says. He then refers to other photos of Mr. Obama and a former male colleague, commenting, “I’ve not seen a lot of roommate pictures where two guys are that chummy.”

“The question is not to condemn Obama here for being bisexual or gay, if that’s in fact what he is, but to wonder why he’s gone to the extent of hiding it, especially when he now is supporting same sex marriage what’s the duplicity? What’s the hypocrisy?”

“Evidently Obama has never explained it,” Corsi says. “He has never given any discussion of it. It’s like many of the factors of Obama’s life. There are hidden aspects to it, lies, mysteries disinformation. Increasingly, I try to point out to people that Obama’s life reads like a classic intelligence agency disinformation operation.”

Corsi says he plans on producing more evidence confirming President Obama’s homosexuality next month as Election Day nears.

#2 whooshka 99%

whooshka 99%

King of Deakin Uni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with awesome shit

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Satire website yes?

#3 Foitionas

Foitionas

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

maybe a part from the newspaper "The Sun" I don't know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users