Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  eyoismos : (31 July 2015 - 07:10 AM) I wonder if i can institute legal proceedings against google for attempted manslaughter? why you ask ... well .... on this webpage it shown something about looking for a girl friend? and shows a knockout babe - μιλάμε για ενα θεομανουλομάνουλο και μισό - just perfect for a potential heart attack at my age :tongue:
@  eyoismos : (31 July 2015 - 04:50 AM) i just experienced time travel ...went back to the past and saw what was .... yup ...you guessed it ... i was looking through old photos .... hahahahahaha
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (23 July 2015 - 06:06 PM)
@  IM0NFIRE : (22 July 2015 - 06:59 PM) well well wel,gc will never die
@  eyoismos : (22 July 2015 - 01:57 AM) i now notice that even "chat" has visited Hades
@  eyoismos : (20 July 2015 - 10:53 PM) tell me about it ... :( this place used to be booming .... but now ....
@  serbian goddess : (20 July 2015 - 08:37 PM) and that i am not really into zombies much.
@  serbian goddess : (20 July 2015 - 08:34 PM) no, i was saying i am really , really, really, disappointed, I thought i was at a forum not a cemetery.
@  eyoismos : (19 July 2015 - 11:11 PM) so what you saying ? you have a "soft spot" for wandering zombies ? wink
@  serbian goddess : (19 July 2015 - 05:34 PM) Oh cool, thanks for the explanation .. sounds really, really cool .... awesome zombies yeah ...
@  eyoismos : (18 July 2015 - 08:02 PM) nope. its a cemetery, where the occasional zombie cares to enter, be disappointed, and then proceed to zombieland, where there is way more action
@  serbian goddess : (18 July 2015 - 07:31 PM) Is this a forum
@  eyoismos : (18 July 2015 - 08:52 AM) απ' την άλλη πλευρά ..... ΤΙ ΥΠΕΡΟΧΗ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΕΛΛΑΔΙΤΣΑ ΜΑΣ !!!!
@  eyoismos : (18 July 2015 - 08:51 AM) βλέπω "μενουμε Ελλαδα" στην ΕΡΤ ... και τι παρατηρώ; παρουσιαστές με κονταμάνικα με ξένες "επιγραφές", ξένη μουσική και συνέχεια να πετάνε αγγλικούρες ... ε άς το διάολο κουφάλες με την αναίδεια να τολμάτε να λέτε "μένουμε ελλάδα" !!!!!
@  eyoismos : (18 July 2015 - 02:11 AM) to all the firefighters in greece, utmost respect and huge gratitude http://images.watchi...OS/15553677.JPG
@  eyoismos : (17 July 2015 - 09:48 PM) acropolis drowning in smoke
@  eyoismos : (17 July 2015 - 09:39 PM) Hymettos in Attiki is up in flames as well, right up to dwellings and houses - 2 fronts are being fought by the firefighters
@  eyoismos : (17 July 2015 - 09:20 PM) dramatic situation - fire is uncontrollable - several villages have been evacuated and now neapolis under threat
@  eyoismos : (17 July 2015 - 09:17 PM) mother nature demonstrates what Molotov really is all about: pure hellfire in Lakonia with a 15 klm front and winds hitting 8 on the Beaufort scale
@  eyoismos : (17 July 2015 - 05:20 AM) only in greece are riots a tourist attraction

Photo
- - - - -

Media war for the Syria

RT News

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Foitionas

Foitionas

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

http://rt.com/usa/ne...-man-corsi-285/

Barack Obama, the president of the United States of America, was previously married to a gay Pakistani man. That, at least, is according to a noted Tea Party activist and author who swears that he has a case that is simply impermeable.

Barely a year after US President Barack Obama buried the birther argument by providing the country with documentation verifying his American citizenship, an all-new rumor is being propagated after Jerome Corsi, an author and well-known member of the conservative Tea Party movement, says he has uncovered proof that links the commander-in-chief to a hush-hush marriage agreement with a Pakistani man.

“The evidence, I think, is very strong,” Corsi claims in a video he has uploaded on YouTube to the TeaPartyOrg channel on August 6.

That proof, according to Corsi, comes in part from multiple pictures he’s uncovered of President Obama wearing a ring on his finger that were taken before his 1992 wedding to the first lady. That, insists Corsi, clearly shows that he must have been, of course, married to a man.

In one example, Corsi relies on a photo taken years before his marriage to Michelle Obama taken in New York’s Central Park while Obama was “supposedly” attending Columbia University.

In another photo Corsi claims is from the early 1970s, Obama is allegedly wearing a wedding band.

“He’s not married, as far as we know, unless of course this is a love affair with his Pakistani male roommate,” Corsi says. He then refers to other photos of Mr. Obama and a former male colleague, commenting, “I’ve not seen a lot of roommate pictures where two guys are that chummy.”

“The question is not to condemn Obama here for being bisexual or gay, if that’s in fact what he is, but to wonder why he’s gone to the extent of hiding it, especially when he now is supporting same sex marriage what’s the duplicity? What’s the hypocrisy?”

“Evidently Obama has never explained it,” Corsi says. “He has never given any discussion of it. It’s like many of the factors of Obama’s life. There are hidden aspects to it, lies, mysteries disinformation. Increasingly, I try to point out to people that Obama’s life reads like a classic intelligence agency disinformation operation.”

Corsi says he plans on producing more evidence confirming President Obama’s homosexuality next month as Election Day nears.

#2 whooshka 99%

whooshka 99%

King of Deakin Uni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,277 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with awesome shit

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Satire website yes?

#3 Foitionas

Foitionas

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

maybe a part from the newspaper "The Sun" I don't know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users