Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 12:21 PM) Noooooo not the shoutbox :(
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 12:20 PM) Sorry eyo had an interruption here
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 11:13 AM) boy oh boy is your apple slooooowwwwww
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 11:03 AM) and knowing our luck, will complain to admin .... and they will block the shoutbox too  :hysterical:
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 11:01 AM) piss myself laughing if he too is on this website and reading that comment :tongue:
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:58 AM) maybe its your assistant's new way of grinding your gears - :rofl:
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 10:57 AM) Brb need to clear history and reboot
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:56 AM) connection or browser problems ?
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 10:55 AM) Sorry eyo having connection probs
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:50 AM) anyways ... so ... how is your assistant? still pissing you off ?
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 10:48 AM) Me too
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:45 AM) nothing gets me riled more than hypocrisy and double standards
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:44 AM) if that is their way of getting more hits and participation ... by STOPPING participation ... they can keep it ...and the final demise of GC will be on their necks
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:42 AM) after all .... some of us complain about muslim practices... but again, then, we dont count, - only Muslims and their pseudo-supporters are allowed to complain
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 10:42 AM) Maybe they like to stir the pot too lol
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:40 AM) and the fact that the post in there for all to see shows hidden agenda... if the topic is "problematic" then delete it, like they always do - else have the balls to keep it open and alive for people to have their say ... two faced is what i say
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:38 AM) its actually 72, according to a certain muslim website
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 10:36 AM) The fact the post is still up and pinned shows that someone must have complained about it....i agree with what Zorba said in the post ...just had a question...when did the virgin count rise to 73?
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:35 AM) maaaannnn do i love to stir the pot - hahahahahhaa
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:35 AM) cockroaches apparently have more rights than the rest of us - animal farm here we come

Photo
- - - - -

I'm Super Freaked Out

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,515 posts
  • Interests:Aspire to inspire before I expire

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

got my hands on the first series of "world's Deadliest Roads" ......and all i gotta say is RESPECT
sure pretty controlled .... to a certain degree .... by the guys who are filming ...... but ...

"oh my god" and "what the fuck" all rolled into one with a shit load of explanation marks after them

its all about one road of hell up in the mountains of pretty much himalayias in india.... and apparently 180,000 people die each year .... on a short not even 200 km road

i was glued to the frigging screen , desperately wanting to say fuckit and delete, and yet i couldnt

basically am freaked out.... on how man creates....and the shit man has to pull in order to create..... and this apparently, at least this route, has been going on for thousands of years

awesome and humbling and absolutely major respect to those who drive this roads (ahem! did i say roads? well mostly that would be described with a major pinch of salt)

anybody seen this series?

#2 Blue Tongued Skink

Blue Tongued Skink

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Location:A hollow log, pulled into an abandoned rabbit burrow.
  • Interests:To swallow a dead infant whole.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

I guess we are both freaked out about roads now, that's why I started basking on the footpath, that is, until I was run over by a bicycle. :beee:

#3 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,515 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

you can muster all the reptile speak that you can dream up, but .....lets just say driving up the escarpment on the zimbabwe side of zambia, i almost shat myself....several times ... not so much from the truckers, but from the insane drivers on this part of the world ....which often are truckers biggest nightmares

Posted Image

Edited by eyoismos, 14 July 2012 - 07:49 AM.

#4 Blue Tongued Skink

Blue Tongued Skink

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Location:A hollow log, pulled into an abandoned rabbit burrow.
  • Interests:To swallow a dead infant whole.

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

you can muster all the reptile speak that you can dream up, but .....lets just say driving up the escarpment on the zimbabwe side of zambia, i almost shat myself....several times ... not so much from the truckers, but from the insane drivers on this part of the world ....which often are truckers biggest nightmares

Posted Image

lol, great snapshot, the photographer timed the driver's outburst to perfection.
Ohhhh, I would have an underbelly so inflated with grain, that I would be out of reach of any claw friction to escape, the vulnerable skink, rocking like a melon, desperately awaiting digestion, and that's not to mention all the lush tropical cabbage in the background. :on_the_quiet:

#5 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,515 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

i wonder how many reptilians got flattened while parking on the side of the road like proverbial vultures, waiting for the next accident to happen
:on_the_quiet2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users