Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  set2love : (30 October 2014 - 08:15 AM) Kalimera :)
@  eyoismos : (24 October 2014 - 04:22 AM) Posted Image
@  Ajax : (23 October 2014 - 12:57 PM) Elo Gc
@  eyoismos : (23 October 2014 - 08:56 AM) welcome, uxk60, to GC :)
@  eyoismos : (23 October 2014 - 12:54 AM) as if i ever had a choice :tongue:
@  set2love : (22 October 2014 - 02:34 PM) Run and service queen eyo...trexa
@  set2love : (22 October 2014 - 02:33 PM) Good morning eyo
@  set2love : (22 October 2014 - 02:33 PM) Kriti....Kriti....Kriti....(testing Kretans reaction)
@  eyoismos : (22 October 2014 - 02:32 PM) I'm out - sun has risen, birds are chirping, my niece's dog, arhidi, is scratching at the door demanding titbits, and most important of all ... tiganokratousa wants breakfast in bed .... she still thinks its her birthday .. poor delusional woman :rofl:
@  set2love : (22 October 2014 - 02:32 PM) Kim Kardashian....i decided brunettes do it better
@  eyoismos : (22 October 2014 - 02:30 PM) who is kim ? and why did you decided  NOT to have any fun any more ?
@  set2love : (22 October 2014 - 02:28 PM) i followed in Kim's footsteps and whent blonde a week after her...and discovered they do have more fun
@  eyoismos : (22 October 2014 - 02:25 PM) wow! you mean you tried that blond thing? ok confess .... who was you mark? hubby? :tongue:
@  set2love : (22 October 2014 - 02:25 PM) lol
@  eyoismos : (22 October 2014 - 02:24 PM) you forgot to say in your ad .... proven babysitting experience for the koumpara essential
@  set2love : (22 October 2014 - 02:24 PM) Not this month lol
@  eyoismos : (22 October 2014 - 02:22 PM) (boy am i in trouble or what if setoula is blonde)
@  eyoismos : (22 October 2014 - 02:21 PM) like a blond would go brunette any time soon - hahahahha - other way round maybe ... in order to SEEM dumb, but mean time, back at the ranch, ....
@  set2love : (22 October 2014 - 02:20 PM) :)
@  eyoismos : (22 October 2014 - 02:19 PM) :hysterical: love the advert !!!

Photo
- - - - -

I'm Super Freaked Out

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,688 posts
  • Interests:Aspire to inspire before I expire

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

got my hands on the first series of "world's Deadliest Roads" ......and all i gotta say is RESPECT
sure pretty controlled .... to a certain degree .... by the guys who are filming ...... but ...

"oh my god" and "what the fuck" all rolled into one with a shit load of explanation marks after them

its all about one road of hell up in the mountains of pretty much himalayias in india.... and apparently 180,000 people die each year .... on a short not even 200 km road

i was glued to the frigging screen , desperately wanting to say fuckit and delete, and yet i couldnt

basically am freaked out.... on how man creates....and the shit man has to pull in order to create..... and this apparently, at least this route, has been going on for thousands of years

awesome and humbling and absolutely major respect to those who drive this roads (ahem! did i say roads? well mostly that would be described with a major pinch of salt)

anybody seen this series?

#2 Blue Tongued Skink

Blue Tongued Skink

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Location:A hollow log, pulled into an abandoned rabbit burrow.
  • Interests:To swallow a dead infant whole.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

I guess we are both freaked out about roads now, that's why I started basking on the footpath, that is, until I was run over by a bicycle. :beee:

#3 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,688 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

you can muster all the reptile speak that you can dream up, but .....lets just say driving up the escarpment on the zimbabwe side of zambia, i almost shat myself....several times ... not so much from the truckers, but from the insane drivers on this part of the world ....which often are truckers biggest nightmares

Posted Image

Edited by eyoismos, 14 July 2012 - 07:49 AM.

#4 Blue Tongued Skink

Blue Tongued Skink

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Location:A hollow log, pulled into an abandoned rabbit burrow.
  • Interests:To swallow a dead infant whole.

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

you can muster all the reptile speak that you can dream up, but .....lets just say driving up the escarpment on the zimbabwe side of zambia, i almost shat myself....several times ... not so much from the truckers, but from the insane drivers on this part of the world ....which often are truckers biggest nightmares

Posted Image

lol, great snapshot, the photographer timed the driver's outburst to perfection.
Ohhhh, I would have an underbelly so inflated with grain, that I would be out of reach of any claw friction to escape, the vulnerable skink, rocking like a melon, desperately awaiting digestion, and that's not to mention all the lush tropical cabbage in the background. :on_the_quiet:

#5 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,688 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

i wonder how many reptilians got flattened while parking on the side of the road like proverbial vultures, waiting for the next accident to happen
:on_the_quiet2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users