Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  set2love : (16 September 2014 - 09:04 AM) Good Morning :)
@  Ajax : (15 September 2014 - 09:55 AM) Kalimera GC !
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (12 September 2014 - 10:33 AM) http://www.youtube.c...FJT5Sh_3I#t=113
@  set2love : (11 September 2014 - 09:17 AM) Kalimera :)
@  Mavros : (09 September 2014 - 08:25 PM)
@  DeMiKa : (09 September 2014 - 01:37 AM) :kiss:
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (04 September 2014 - 11:44 AM)
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (02 September 2014 - 10:56 AM)
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 12:21 PM) Noooooo not the shoutbox :(
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 12:20 PM) Sorry eyo had an interruption here
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 11:13 AM) boy oh boy is your apple slooooowwwwww
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 11:03 AM) and knowing our luck, will complain to admin .... and they will block the shoutbox too  :hysterical:
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 11:01 AM) piss myself laughing if he too is on this website and reading that comment :tongue:
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:58 AM) maybe its your assistant's new way of grinding your gears - :rofl:
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 10:57 AM) Brb need to clear history and reboot
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:56 AM) connection or browser problems ?
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 10:55 AM) Sorry eyo having connection probs
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:50 AM) anyways ... so ... how is your assistant? still pissing you off ?
@  set2love : (29 August 2014 - 10:48 AM) Me too
@  eyoismos : (29 August 2014 - 10:45 AM) nothing gets me riled more than hypocrisy and double standards

Photo
- - - - -

Near death experience

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Μπουμπουλίνα

Μπουμπουλίνα

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

Have you ever had one???

Tell us about your near death experience!!

#2 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,552 posts
  • Interests:Aspire to inspire before I expire

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

plenty...... every time mrs eyo hold a tigani in her hand

:tongue:

#3 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,552 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

then there were the times in my idle youth, when a got wasted on booze..... and i saw the light....which turned out to be the torch the fucken cops where holding, while i was spray-painting the side-walks

#4 Ajax

Ajax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • Interests:Women, photography, fast cars!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

Haha eyo, i had that torch experience with the cops as well in my teenage years, when i was sleeping in my car from being too tired to drive.

#5 Capn Jack Sparrow

Capn Jack Sparrow

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

When I knocked up Mrs Thredbo I was shown an assortment of rifles then taken on a hunting trip to see how my father in law sources the family's protein.

#6 ♪♫MusicDorkalNini♪♫

♪♫MusicDorkalNini♪♫

freedom of speech no longer exists

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts
  • Interests:We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream. Wandering by lone sea breakers, and sitting by desolate streams. World losers and world forsakers, for whom the pale moon gleams. Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems
    Author: Arhtur O’Shanessey

when people walk out of your life...let them...you might miss them,but just remember your not the one that gave up !

to be old and wise...you must first be young and stupid....and it seems to me that you all think that the sun...shined out of ur ass from the very beginning!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

yeup....was swinging on my chair...lost control for a second thought i was going to fall back and off the chair and WALLAH! saved myself!! my life flashed before my eyes!

#7 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,552 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

καλά .... τον Αλάχ γιατι τον φωνάζεις ;

αλλά φαίνεται κάτι ξέρεις...και σώθηκες απο καρεκλογκρέμισμα

:tongue:

#8 bubblytee

bubblytee

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

I had a bus screech to a halt within center metres on George st when I was 20. Lost control of my car and landed lined up on the edge of a cliff. And lost control of my dads van once in peak our traffic on m4 across 3 lanes and walked away... And almost got hijacked by knife point on king George's road and that's all for now...

#9 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,552 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:13 AM

the closest i got to anything like that was once, in durban, it was a hell of a storm.....so i was driving very carefully, while rain was coming down in buckets. at one point, at a stop street, i obviously stopped and waited for the traffic light to go green. when it did, i some how killed the engine, and while the engine was going nyanyanyanya trying to start it, there was an almighty thunder, and lightening hit the edge ofthe building high above, and knocked out a piece of cement and what not about a foot square and just as wide and it landed just in front of my car. if i had driven off when i could , it would have landed just about right over my head

coincidence? maybe

αλλα έκανα τον σταυρό μου και ευχαρίστησα τον Θεό

Edited by eyoismos, 28 June 2012 - 03:14 AM.

#10 Blue Tongued Skink

Blue Tongued Skink

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Location:A hollow log, pulled into an abandoned rabbit burrow.
  • Interests:To swallow a dead infant whole.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

Not once,.. when the grim reaper takes a swipe I am the phantom cat-skink of inland australia, all these years of being buried in the dirt and listening to the earth's secrets has served me well.

The signature is the only occasion,.. I thought I was going to drown or be asphyxiated by her pent up muslim grip, dont underestimate the strength of that little bronze claw, I couldn't even vocalise my warning with a deep guttural hiss. :beee:

#11 Μπουμπουλίνα

Μπουμπουλίνα

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:57 AM

Not once,.. when the grim reaper takes a swipe I am the phantom cat-skink of inland australia, all these years of being buried in the dirt and listening to the earth's secrets has served me well.

The signature is the only occasion,.. I thought I was going to drown or be asphyxiated by her pent up muslim grip, dont underestimate the strength of that little bronze claw, I couldn't even vocalise my warning with a deep guttural hiss. :beee:

Bah...what did you expect from a Turk?

#12 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

im too blond too remember....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users