Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ajax : (14 March 2017 - 10:33 PM) Eyo left us Kretan.
@  Kretan : (28 January 2017 - 09:22 AM) Echo
@  Ajax : (12 January 2017 - 07:52 PM) Eyo
@  Ajax : (08 November 2016 - 09:46 PM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (30 September 2016 - 10:13 AM) like you ever participated ... and now you are "protesting" ? seriously ?
@  ChrisE : (22 September 2016 - 02:09 PM) Fark what happened to this place. Dead, like Ammos and Fix Live.
@  eyoismos : (18 September 2016 - 04:39 AM) still here ... still last man standing
@  Ajax : (29 June 2016 - 12:46 PM) :acute:  :lol:
@  eyoismos : (22 June 2016 - 04:47 AM) whats the matter Ajax? cant get through to your favorites sexline? would it be ?
@  Ajax : (14 June 2016 - 08:17 PM) :bomb_phone:
@  eyoismos : (17 May 2016 - 08:29 AM) dηλαδή τί θέλεις να μας πείς ; οτι γλυκοφιλάς τα ριάλια απο έρωτα ;  :on_the_quiet:
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (17 May 2016 - 01:06 AM) Τα ριάλια
The money

Αν είσαι κι αν δεν είσαι του δήμαρχου παιδίν
If you are and if you're not mayor's child
του δήμαρχου παιδί, ω, ω
mayor's child, oh, oh
εγιώ να σε φιλήσω κι ας κάμω φυλακήν
i will kiss you even if I go to the jail

Τα ριάλια, ριάλια, ριάλια
The money, the money, the money
τα σελίνια μονά και διπλά
the schillings odd and double
τα μονόλιρα, πεντόλιρα και πού ’ντα
one pounds, five pounds and where they are
ο πεζεβέγγης που τα ’χει στη πούγγα, ω, ω
the pimp that has them in his wallet, oh, oh

Εσύ ’σαι ο καθρέφτης, το καθαρόν γιαλίν
You are the mirror, the clear glass
το καθαρόν γιαλίν, ω, ω
the clear glass, oh, oh
που φέγγει στην Ευρώπην και στην Ανατολήν
that shins in Europe and in Orient

Ίντα τραγού'ιν να σου πω, μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει
What song to tell you in order you to like it
μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει, ω, ω
in order you to like it, oh, oh
που έχεις αγγελικόν κορμί και δαχτυλίδιν μέση
that you have angelic body and waist like ring

Στην σκάλα που ξεβαίνεις, να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ
The stair that you go down, I wish I would go it down too
να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ, ω, ω
I wish I would go it down too, oh, oh
και εις κάθε σκαλοπάτιν να σε γλυκοφιλώ
and in every step to kiss you tenderly
@  eyoismos : (08 May 2016 - 08:01 PM) hahaha the idea of ajax going all "nigga gangsta" on us is hilarious
@  Ajax : (07 May 2016 - 09:03 AM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (25 February 2016 - 04:57 AM) www.greeksphone.com
@  eyoismos : (18 February 2016 - 11:04 AM) λες ; wink
@  Ajax : (17 February 2016 - 11:08 PM) Yerases eyo  :on_the_quiet:
@  eyoismos : (29 January 2016 - 03:52 AM) παρασοβαρευτήκαν όλοι οι παλιοί .... μωρέ δεν σηκώνουν λίγο καλαμπούρη ακόμα και σε ιδιωτικά μυνήματα - μου δίνουν την εντύπωση οτι τους ενοχλώ , και ας λένε επανωτά ΛΟΛ  στις απαντησεις τους ... οπότε ... δεν κάνω άλλο τον κόπο πιά ... βερέθηκα να υποκινώ καταστάσεις ωστε οι παλιές επαφές να παραμένουν ζωντανές .... ας το "ξεκινούν" απο δω και στο εξείς ,  ετσι για μια διαφορά, κάποιοι άλλοι πιά :(
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:39 PM) Buckle up, gonna be an interesting financial year !
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:38 PM) Ti petaxes ;;;

Photo
- - - - -

Greek guy needs your advice (short term decision)

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 set2love

set2love

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,314 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:35 AM

Κανενα προβλημα! Αγγλικα, Ελληνικά, whatever!

Τελικα απο οτι καταλαβαινω δεν θα ειναι δυσκολο να παρω τουριστικη βιζα (αν οντως ισχυει κατι τετοιο συμφωνα με τα λεγομενα της ΤΖΑΚΙ) αλλα θα πρεπει μεσα σε διαστημα των 3 μηνων να βρω δουλεια στο Συδνευ για να αλλαξω το καθεστως της βιζας μα και παλι δεν γνωριζω κατα ποσο εφικτο ειναι αυτο (δηλαδη το να βρω συντομα δουλεια).
Και ας πουμε οτι συμβαινει αυτο και βρισκω σπόνσορα.
Μετα παλι δεν ειμαι σιγουρος με την βιζα τι γινεται. Μαλλον θα πρεπει να απευθυνθω σε καποιον ειδικο αν και εχω την εντυπωση πως θα μου ζητησουν χρηματα (που δεν εχω!) για να με βοηθησουν. Εξάλλου όπως έγραψα και στο εισαγωγικο μου σημείωμα (για οσους μπηκαν στον κοπο και το διαβασαν όλο) i can only afford for a roundtrip and that's it. I'm done. Ας ειναι καλα το φιλικο μου προσωπο που μου παρεχει στεγη και τροφη για οσο χρειαστει στο Συδνευ. Αυτο σιγουρα ειναι κατι σημαντικο. Απο οτι φαινεται ομως, δεν αρκει.

to mono kalo an kai polles fores aidiastiko einai oti tha pidixeis parapano kai ap oti thes ............ uparhoun para pollon eidon visas stin australia , stin presveia tous tha sou poun alla file an prepei na fugeis oposdipote apo ellada dialexe allo meros

nai ellin, oles me anixta ta podia sas perimenoume....

den ntrepese liyaki, yiati i dikiasou empiria se afise unsatisfied mas vafis olous me to eidio pinelo...

mikoro mialo eheis mou fenete..

GAMO TO KERATO MOU RE TZAKI, ESU EHEIS MEGALOSEI SAN ELLINIDA OR SAN AUSTRALEZA? MILAO GIA SENA ?

KAI NAI GAMO TH POUTANA MOU EINAI PARA POLLES POU PERIMENOUN ME ANOIHTA PODIA OR STUMENES STA TESSERA . ESPECIALLY FOR US GREEKS ITS SO EASY TO NAIL AN AUSTRALIAN GIRL. OR ITS A PERTH THING? I CONSIDER YOU AS GREEK IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AS AUSTRALIAN LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

ellin,

We have a new member Panayiotis, who has come to this forum to get some advise about Australia and you paint a picture of Australian women 'me anixta podia or on their fours' waiting to be jumped....No this does not offend me personally because im a Greek living in Australia...BUT it offends me as a woman ...firstly just because you have jumped one/ two /three women in Perth that does not make you an expert in judging Australian women and their morals...

#42 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

she 45 or 47 or something..

young enough to enjoy more in life but trapped with a hubbie who is mentally no longer agile..hes deep rooted in a daily ritual,and she cant stop this,and she is bored out of her skull..!

she wont leave him or cheat on him,as he isnt bad to her and she feels a sense of loyalty..

but subconsciously,she is aching to escape and explore..before its too late..

explore,different countries,people,sexually,cultures etc..but hubbie is stuck..and eventually she will be stuck there too..in the mean time the hormones allow her to go through the pressure of sex with him..but for how long ..one can only guess..!

russelllllllllllllllll

no i would not cheat or leave my hubby, but on the other hand if he cheats on me, and i find out!

then i take him to the cleaners, chop his balls, emotionally scar him and turn his daughter against him....

yes your spot on with my age, but i must tell you i still feel like a 20something year old and my hubby is a stallion! You can't accept that one man can keep me emotionally and physically happy well your wrong. All the little tricks you say youve done, been there done that! You actually sound a little amateur and need finesse, but pou tha mathis esei, you know it all...Too scared to stay put and see what real love is, sometimes i feel sorry for you. sometimes.

#43 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:43 AM

again..see richard gere..how he is the sort of guy who would get tzaki excited..he understands..

andy garcia is who she has..

she wants more..!

and i dont blame her..the years are rolling on..

andy garcia is the guy but my hubby is much much taller and bigger hubba hubba, dark complexion..has broad shoulders, long sexy legs a tight ass, not hairy, nice big brown eyes and smile to melt your heart. Im getting all excited describing him .... hahahaha

Edited by TZAKI, 18 May 2011 - 09:43 AM.

#44 russel

russel

Worshipful Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,841 posts
  • Interests:is it possible that god,wants us to die so he can suck our soul energy for his own purposes ?

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:48 AM

young enough to enjoy more in life but trapped with a hubbie who is mentally no longer agile..hes deep rooted in a daily ritual,and she cant stop this,and she is bored out of her skull..!

she wont leave him or cheat on him,as he isnt bad to her and she feels a sense of loyalty..

explore,different countries,people,sexually,cultures etc..but hubbie is stuck..and eventually she will be stuck there too..in the mean time the hormones allow her to go through the pressure of sex with him..but for how long ..one can only guess..!

russelllllllllllllllll

no i would not cheat or leave my hubby, but on the other hand if he cheats on me, and i find out!

LUCKILY,HE I ABLE TO HIDE WELL..!

then i take him to the cleaners, chop his balls, emotionally scar him and turn his daughter against him....

THE DAUGHTER IS TOO OLD TO BE TURNED AGAINST HIM.

U CANT EASILY TAKE HIM TO THE CLEANERS AS UR DAUGHTER IS AGAIN,TOO OLD.SPLIT IS 50 PER CENT I GUESS.

EMOTIONALLY SCAR HIM..?...NOT IF HE HAS A YOUNG BIMBO TO PROTECT HIS BALLS,AND HIS EMOTIONS,WHILST STROKING HIS STALLION DICK..!

yes your spot on with my age, but i must tell you i still feel like a 20something year old and my hubby is a stallion!

WOW.TELL ME HIS SECRETS !

You can't accept that one man can keep me emotionally and physically happy well your wrong.

TRUE..!

CANT ACCEPT LIES AND HAF TRUTHS AND MISINTEPRETATIONS AND DISTORTIONS.

All the little tricks you say youve done, been there done that!

NOT ALL..!

You actually sound a little amateur and need finesse,

POSSIBLY TRUE...BEEN SAID MANY TIMES..

but pou tha mathis esei, you know it all

TRUE..SO TRUE..

...Too scared to stay put and see what real love is, sometimes i feel sorry for you. sometimes.

YOU SHOULD CONSOLE ME THEN...ONE NIGHT..ETSI SINCE U FEEL SORRY FOR ME..!

#45 panos Manchester

panos Manchester

GC Newbie

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

Any consideration about me? I know u got ur own problems but mine are bigger considering the fact that im gonna be kinda homeless if this badly situation goes on here in Athens. Im financially broke . But there's no need to think a lot. Just read the opening act of this topic. It says it all. I need to be advised. Nothing more nothing less. I noticed that some people in here do care and im already grateful.

#46 russel

russel

Worshipful Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,841 posts
  • Interests:is it possible that god,wants us to die so he can suck our soul energy for his own purposes ?

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:22 PM

of course we care panayioti.

get out of greece.simple.

go anywhere.

go to australia,or england or anywhere.

anythin is better than where you are now in terms of work.

i am not in the entertianment industry,otherwise i would help.

but,i cannt believe that a decent musical fellow like you cant make it..

worse comes to worse...come to australia..marry a greek australian girl..and settle down here..!

or teach quitar lessons to kids or something..ull never go wrong..

just leave..!

#47 ellin

ellin

GC Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

Κανενα προβλημα! Αγγλικα, Ελληνικά, whatever!

Τελικα απο οτι καταλαβαινω δεν θα ειναι δυσκολο να παρω τουριστικη βιζα (αν οντως ισχυει κατι τετοιο συμφωνα με τα λεγομενα της ΤΖΑΚΙ) αλλα θα πρεπει μεσα σε διαστημα των 3 μηνων να βρω δουλεια στο Συδνευ για να αλλαξω το καθεστως της βιζας μα και παλι δεν γνωριζω κατα ποσο εφικτο ειναι αυτο (δηλαδη το να βρω συντομα δουλεια).
Και ας πουμε οτι συμβαινει αυτο και βρισκω σπόνσορα.
Μετα παλι δεν ειμαι σιγουρος με την βιζα τι γινεται. Μαλλον θα πρεπει να απευθυνθω σε καποιον ειδικο αν και εχω την εντυπωση πως θα μου ζητησουν χρηματα (που δεν εχω!) για να με βοηθησουν. Εξάλλου όπως έγραψα και στο εισαγωγικο μου σημείωμα (για οσους μπηκαν στον κοπο και το διαβασαν όλο) i can only afford for a roundtrip and that's it. I'm done. Ας ειναι καλα το φιλικο μου προσωπο που μου παρεχει στεγη και τροφη για οσο χρειαστει στο Συδνευ. Αυτο σιγουρα ειναι κατι σημαντικο. Απο οτι φαινεται ομως, δεν αρκει.

to mono kalo an kai polles fores aidiastiko einai oti tha pidixeis parapano kai ap oti thes ............ uparhoun para pollon eidon visas stin australia , stin presveia tous tha sou poun alla file an prepei na fugeis oposdipote apo ellada dialexe allo meros

nai ellin, oles me anixta ta podia sas perimenoume....

den ntrepese liyaki, yiati i dikiasou empiria se afise unsatisfied mas vafis olous me to eidio pinelo...

mikoro mialo eheis mou fenete..

GAMO TO KERATO MOU RE TZAKI, ESU EHEIS MEGALOSEI SAN ELLINIDA OR SAN AUSTRALEZA? MILAO GIA SENA ?

KAI NAI GAMO TH POUTANA MOU EINAI PARA POLLES POU PERIMENOUN ME ANOIHTA PODIA OR STUMENES STA TESSERA . ESPECIALLY FOR US GREEKS ITS SO EASY TO NAIL AN AUSTRALIAN GIRL. OR ITS A PERTH THING? I CONSIDER YOU AS GREEK IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AS AUSTRALIAN LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

ellin,

We have a new member Panayiotis, who has come to this forum to get some advise about Australia and you paint a picture of Australian women 'me anixta podia or on their fours' waiting to be jumped....No this does not offend me personally because im a Greek living in Australia...BUT it offends me as a woman ...firstly just because you have jumped one/ two /three women in Perth that does not make you an expert in judging Australian women and their morals...

my dear set, my words shouldnt make you feel offended but the kind of girls i described .....

As for Panayotis , i ve already expressed my opinion.

#48 panos Manchester

panos Manchester

GC Newbie

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

Questions:
How about getting a job except entertainment industry in the beginning and then while im in Sydney find smt more convenient?
Is that difficult? After all i have done several things besides music in general.
Also i dont quite understand what sponsor stands for in this case. Employer? Or just someone who can guarantee for you?
Because i gotta find one in order to stay in Au legally.

Edited by panayiotis, 19 May 2011 - 08:27 AM.

#49 ellin

ellin

GC Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

Questions:
How about getting a job except entertainment industry in the beginning and then while im in Sydney find smt more convenient?
Is that difficult? After all i have done several things besides music in general.
Also i dont quite understand what sponsor stands for in this case. Employer? Or just someone who can guarantee for you?
Because i gotta find one in order to stay in Au legally.

tha xekoliseis me tin australia? Toses hores uparhoun............

go to canada

#50 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

i'll repeat

panos, then ta vlepo kala ta pramata, If you don't have a profession that the country is looking for you have no luck. Go to the embassy and see what type of professions they are willing to accept into the country. Good Luck!

#51 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

panayioti, ever thought of joining a cruise ship???

#52 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

russelllllllllllllllll

LUCKILY,HE I ABLE TO HIDE WELL..!

THE DAUGHTER IS TOO OLD TO BE TURNED AGAINST HIM.

U CANT EASILY TAKE HIM TO THE CLEANERS AS UR DAUGHTER IS AGAIN,TOO OLD.SPLIT IS 50 PER CENT I GUESS.

EMOTIONALLY SCAR HIM..?...NOT IF HE HAS A YOUNG BIMBO TO PROTECT HIS BALLS,AND HIS EMOTIONS,WHILST STROKING HIS STALLION DICK..!

yes your spot on with my age, but i must tell you i still feel like a 20something year old and my hubby is a stallion!

WOW.TELL ME HIS SECRETS !

You can't accept that one man can keep me emotionally and physically happy well your wrong.

TRUE..!

CANT ACCEPT LIES AND HAF TRUTHS AND MISINTEPRETATIONS AND DISTORTIONS.

All the little tricks you say youve done, been there done that!

NOT ALL..!

You actually sound a little amateur and need finesse,

POSSIBLY TRUE...BEEN SAID MANY TIMES..

but pou tha mathis esei, you know it all

TRUE..SO TRUE..

...Too scared to stay put and see what real love is, sometimes i feel sorry for you. sometimes.

YOU SHOULD CONSOLE ME THEN...ONE NIGHT..ETSI SINCE U FEEL SORRY FOR ME..!

russel why am i lying?

#53 panos Manchester

panos Manchester

GC Newbie

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

ELLIN, besides that i have free accommodation and food in Sydney as long as i need (which is most important cause i cant afford those basics) i suppose its not that difficult to get a tourist visa for Australia. But Canada and States? Its a miracle i should have any kind of visa with my financials. Strict enter laws as ever nowadays.
TZAKI, cruise ship u said? What do u mean? Joining as a musician? Well, in one my previous replies i mentioned that i am playing specific post modern kinds of music like rock, rock n roll, hard rock, indie, goth, punk, industrial, even metal. These non easy-listening aspects are way ahead of cruise bands.

#54 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

panayiot if you want to eat, kai tin papalamprena tha peksis

#55 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:01 PM

now honestly panayioti, your in a very niche market, very hard to find a job with your credentials.. All the musicians here end up wedding singers..and singing in clubs, pou pane over 65's for entertainment.

#56 panos Manchester

panos Manchester

GC Newbie

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

Terrific.

#57 Aigiogirl

Aigiogirl

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:02 AM

και μίλα μας και λίγο ελληνικά καταλαβαίνουμε , γιατί πολλοί μαλάκες ξένοι παριστάνουν τους έλληνες εδώ

ama eimaste malakes fuck off!

:good:

oh you liked that aigio ? so what is it ? you feel australian or malaka?

oxi !!!!!!, omos exei dikio h tzaki

#58 ellin

ellin

GC Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:58 AM

και μίλα μας και λίγο ελληνικά καταλαβαίνουμε , γιατί πολλοί μαλάκες ξένοι παριστάνουν τους έλληνες εδώ

ama eimaste malakes fuck off!

:good:

oh you liked that aigio ? so what is it ? you feel australian or malaka?

oxi !!!!!!, omos exei dikio h tzaki

are you lost in space? Tzaki said ''im sorry''. read every post please before writting yours . I havent offended anybody here. Except if you feel angloaustralian or malaka

Edited by ellin, 20 May 2011 - 02:01 AM.

#59 whooshka 99%

whooshka 99%

King of Deakin Uni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with awesome shit

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

Panayioti, listen to me

These other kotes are fighting amongst themselves and are too busy to give you proper advice

You say that if you come to Sydney you will have food and shelter, is that right?

It sounds better than the situation you are in at the moment doesnt it??

Come to Sydney on a 'tourist' visa.

Now pay attention

It is not hard to get a 'cash' job in this country

The money is rubbish- that is true - $10-$15 an hour - and you will not be a wealthy man working in a kotopoulo shop or a pizzeria

But it is a start!

Once you are here, you can start looking for sponsorship and real work.

I don't know anything about immigration and visas but I know work and money are available here for anyone who is prepared to put their heads down and work hard.

Look at the people in this country - we all sit around, swilling beer, talking shit and being lazy. True descendants of convicts. Immigrants have no competition, that's why the greeks and italians now own the business the aussies work in.

I say again it will not be hard to find a basic job that pays you maybe $50-$70 a shift. Better than nothing!

#60 ellin

ellin

GC Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:46 AM

Panayioti, listen to me

These other kotes are fighting amongst themselves and are too busy to give you proper advice

You say that if you come to Sydney you will have food and shelter, is that right?

It sounds better than the situation you are in at the moment doesnt it??

Come to Sydney on a 'tourist' visa.

Now pay attention

It is not hard to get a 'cash' job in this country

The money is rubbish- that is true - $10-$15 an hour - and you will not be a wealthy man working in a kotopoulo shop or a pizzeria

But it is a start!

Once you are here, you can start looking for sponsorship and real work.

I don't know anything about immigration and visas but I know work and money are available here for anyone who is prepared to put their heads down and work hard.

Look at the people in this country - we all sit around, swilling beer, talking shit and being lazy. True descendants of convicts. Immigrants have no competition, that's why the greeks and italians now own the business the aussies work in.

I say again it will not be hard to find a basic job that pays you maybe $50-$70 a shift. Better than nothing!

whooshka i like you but you just said some bull.... He can find a job as a pizza boy in greece in no time
AKOUS PANAGIOTI? TETOIA DOULEIA THA VREIS STHN AUSTRALIA KAI MI MOU PEIS OTI DEN MPOREIS NA VREIS STHN ELLADA TETOIA GIATI THA FAS XULO. OUTE TA LEFTA GIA TO EISHTHRIO SOU DEN THA APOSVESEIS................
AN EINAI NA GINEIS PIZZA KAI KOTOPOULO BOY STHN AUSTRALIA EINAI POLU KALUTERA NA GINEIS TO IDIO STHN ELLADA,
EIPES EHEIS DOULEPSEI DJ KAI AUTO MPOREIS NA VREIS KAI
SERVITOROS
TAXITZIS
COURRIER
DELIVERY GIA SOUVLAKIA

APO TO NA DOSEIS TOSA LEFTA GIA NA PAS AUSTRALIA KAI EKEI NA MHN EHEIS FRAGO KALUTERA VALE 40 EURO VENZINI KAI PHGAINE STA OINOFYTA , H STON ASPROPYRGO PARE ME TH SEIRA TA 8.000 ERGOSTASIA KAI ETAIRIES LOGISTIC POU EHEI EKEI KAI SIGOURA KATI THA VREIS.
LES OTI EHEIS TROFH KAI STEGH STHN AUSTRALIA, ORAIA MPRAVO , GIA POSO OMOS ?, STHN ELLADA SE PAGKAKI KOIMASAI? DEN NOMIZO

HHHMMM NAYTIKOS THA GINOSOUN?

Edited by ellin, 21 May 2011 - 02:50 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users