Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ajax : (06 November 2017 - 05:36 PM) Elooooo
@  Ajax : (14 March 2017 - 10:33 PM) Eyo left us Kretan.
@  Kretan : (28 January 2017 - 09:22 AM) Echo
@  Ajax : (12 January 2017 - 07:52 PM) Eyo
@  Ajax : (08 November 2016 - 09:46 PM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (30 September 2016 - 10:13 AM) like you ever participated ... and now you are "protesting" ? seriously ?
@  ChrisE : (22 September 2016 - 02:09 PM) Fark what happened to this place. Dead, like Ammos and Fix Live.
@  eyoismos : (18 September 2016 - 04:39 AM) still here ... still last man standing
@  Ajax : (29 June 2016 - 12:46 PM) :acute:  :lol:
@  eyoismos : (22 June 2016 - 04:47 AM) whats the matter Ajax? cant get through to your favorites sexline? would it be ?
@  Ajax : (14 June 2016 - 08:17 PM) :bomb_phone:
@  eyoismos : (17 May 2016 - 08:29 AM) dηλαδή τί θέλεις να μας πείς ; οτι γλυκοφιλάς τα ριάλια απο έρωτα ;  :on_the_quiet:
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (17 May 2016 - 01:06 AM) Τα ριάλια
The money

Αν είσαι κι αν δεν είσαι του δήμαρχου παιδίν
If you are and if you're not mayor's child
του δήμαρχου παιδί, ω, ω
mayor's child, oh, oh
εγιώ να σε φιλήσω κι ας κάμω φυλακήν
i will kiss you even if I go to the jail

Τα ριάλια, ριάλια, ριάλια
The money, the money, the money
τα σελίνια μονά και διπλά
the schillings odd and double
τα μονόλιρα, πεντόλιρα και πού ’ντα
one pounds, five pounds and where they are
ο πεζεβέγγης που τα ’χει στη πούγγα, ω, ω
the pimp that has them in his wallet, oh, oh

Εσύ ’σαι ο καθρέφτης, το καθαρόν γιαλίν
You are the mirror, the clear glass
το καθαρόν γιαλίν, ω, ω
the clear glass, oh, oh
που φέγγει στην Ευρώπην και στην Ανατολήν
that shins in Europe and in Orient

Ίντα τραγού'ιν να σου πω, μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει
What song to tell you in order you to like it
μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει, ω, ω
in order you to like it, oh, oh
που έχεις αγγελικόν κορμί και δαχτυλίδιν μέση
that you have angelic body and waist like ring

Στην σκάλα που ξεβαίνεις, να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ
The stair that you go down, I wish I would go it down too
να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ, ω, ω
I wish I would go it down too, oh, oh
και εις κάθε σκαλοπάτιν να σε γλυκοφιλώ
and in every step to kiss you tenderly
@  eyoismos : (08 May 2016 - 08:01 PM) hahaha the idea of ajax going all "nigga gangsta" on us is hilarious
@  Ajax : (07 May 2016 - 09:03 AM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (25 February 2016 - 04:57 AM) www.greeksphone.com
@  eyoismos : (18 February 2016 - 11:04 AM) λες ; wink
@  Ajax : (17 February 2016 - 11:08 PM) Yerases eyo  :on_the_quiet:
@  eyoismos : (29 January 2016 - 03:52 AM) παρασοβαρευτήκαν όλοι οι παλιοί .... μωρέ δεν σηκώνουν λίγο καλαμπούρη ακόμα και σε ιδιωτικά μυνήματα - μου δίνουν την εντύπωση οτι τους ενοχλώ , και ας λένε επανωτά ΛΟΛ  στις απαντησεις τους ... οπότε ... δεν κάνω άλλο τον κόπο πιά ... βερέθηκα να υποκινώ καταστάσεις ωστε οι παλιές επαφές να παραμένουν ζωντανές .... ας το "ξεκινούν" απο δω και στο εξείς ,  ετσι για μια διαφορά, κάποιοι άλλοι πιά :(
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:39 PM) Buckle up, gonna be an interesting financial year !

Photo
- - - - -

*An Apple a Day*

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 set2love

set2love

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,314 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

7000 varieties grown worldwide, apples are one of Australia's favourite fruits.
Good reasons to eat them:

They're packed full of antioxidants, dietary fibre and, with a low GI, research has shown they offer protection against everything from heart disease and diabetes to asthma and cancer.

Fuji: Originally from Japan, Fujis are large, with a honey-like flavour and pretty pink skin. Like all apples, Fujis are energy dense — according to both American and Brazilian researchers, this means apples can help with weight loss. Not only does eating an apple before a meal result in chewing through 15 percent fewer kilojoules come mealtime, they can also help reduce body weight over time.

Sundowner: The sweetness of this variety improves with storage, and like all apples, they may have a role to play in fighting asthma. While several studies have found a link between regular apple consumption and a lower risk of asthma, a study in The Netherlands has also found that apples are one of the few foods that, when eaten during pregnancy, help protect against the development of childhood asthma.

Granny Smith: The Granny Smith is more acidic than most apples, making it a great choice for cooking — although it does get sweeter as the fruit ripens. An Australian native, it was first discovered in 1868 by a NSW woman called "Granny" Maria Anne Smith, who spotted a tree growing on her farm.

According to a large US study, eating apples like Granny Smiths offers protection against type 2 diabetes —women who ate an apple a day slashed their risk of developing the disease by 28 percent.

Pink Lady: The Pink Lady is an Australian-bred apple and is a cross between a Golden Delicious and a Lady Williams. It's crisp with dense, firm flesh and an almost fizzy flavour. To maintain the Pink Lady's antioxidant content for as long as possible, store it in the fridge. While a survey in 2009 found that 50 percent of Australians store their apples in a fruit bowl, research proves that refrigeration is best to maintain their health-giving qualities.

#2 whooshka 99%

whooshka 99%

King of Deakin Uni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with awesome shit

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:57 AM

blah blah

Apples are good for you, so eat them

Geez

#3 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:04 PM

7000 varieties grown worldwide, apples are one of Australia's favourite fruits.
Good reasons to eat them:

They're packed full of antioxidants, dietary fibre and, with a low GI, research has shown they offer protection against everything from heart disease and diabetes to asthma and cancer.

Fuji: Originally from Japan, Fujis are large, with a honey-like flavour and pretty pink skin. Like all apples, Fujis are energy dense — according to both American and Brazilian researchers, this means apples can help with weight loss. Not only does eating an apple before a meal result in chewing through 15 percent fewer kilojoules come mealtime, they can also help reduce body weight over time.

Sundowner: The sweetness of this variety improves with storage, and like all apples, they may have a role to play in fighting asthma. While several studies have found a link between regular apple consumption and a lower risk of asthma, a study in The Netherlands has also found that apples are one of the few foods that, when eaten during pregnancy, help protect against the development of childhood asthma.

Granny Smith: The Granny Smith is more acidic than most apples, making it a great choice for cooking — although it does get sweeter as the fruit ripens. An Australian native, it was first discovered in 1868 by a NSW woman called "Granny" Maria Anne Smith, who spotted a tree growing on her farm.

According to a large US study, eating apples like Granny Smiths offers protection against type 2 diabetes —women who ate an apple a day slashed their risk of developing the disease by 28 percent.

Pink Lady: The Pink Lady is an Australian-bred apple and is a cross between a Golden Delicious and a Lady Williams. It's crisp with dense, firm flesh and an almost fizzy flavour. To maintain the Pink Lady's antioxidant content for as long as possible, store it in the fridge. While a survey in 2009 found that 50 percent of Australians store their apples in a fruit bowl, research proves that refrigeration is best to maintain their health-giving qualities.

i only eat fuji and pink lady....

#4 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,040 posts
  • Interests:Aspire to inspire before I expire

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

my favorite varieties are "granny smith" and "golden delicious"

#5 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:38 AM

granny smith too tart for me, if find them best in apple pie..

Edited by TZAKI, 30 March 2011 - 09:16 AM.

#6 set2love

set2love

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,314 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:53 AM

i love the firm crisp dark red ones....not sure about their name

#7 russel

russel

Worshipful Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,841 posts
  • Interests:is it possible that god,wants us to die so he can suck our soul energy for his own purposes ?

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:34 PM

they import American apples here..and i usually buy them.

prior to the nuclear problems in japan i used to buy a lot of japanese stuff,including japanese apples..

but all that has been cut..i used to love japanese rib eye steak..cost around 100 euros for 100 grams..but it was worth it...very tasty..beter than American rib eye steak..!
sorry to say Australian rib eye steak..doesnt taste so nice..i dont know why..maybe not enough fat possibly.

all that has gone now..nothing more japanese im afraid..!

#8 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:49 PM

i bought california oranges the other day by accident, not nice, not juicey at all....just picked up the bag and dumped.

#9 russel

russel

Worshipful Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,841 posts
  • Interests:is it possible that god,wants us to die so he can suck our soul energy for his own purposes ?

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:22 PM

we get the stuff here air lifted..and brought in ..

the stuff you got has propably been in a fridge for 6 months.

truly,American produce is great.

particularly their meat.very tasty.

i do not know why Australian beef,is not tasty.

i do buy Australian pork mince meat,which is quite good,and isnt bad.

#10 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,040 posts
  • Interests:Aspire to inspire before I expire

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:52 AM

a friend of mine visited the states over some time period - he basically said .... the meat from the eastern states generally sucks .... feeding lots and all that ... while those from the western states tend to be free range.... and as such tastes way better...... but he didnt go texas way ... so couldnt say much about that

#11 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

i try not to eat imported produce...the home grown is much fresher....

#12 russel

russel

Worshipful Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,841 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:52 AM

a friend of mine visited the states over some time period - he basically said .... the meat from the eastern states generally sucks .... feeding lots and all that ... while those from the western states tend to be free range.... and as such tastes way better...... but he didnt go texas way ... so couldnt say much about that

ok.

interesting.

the meat imported here is from wisconsin.

where the hell is that..east or west ?

Edited by russel, 01 April 2011 - 03:52 AM.

#13 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

86° 46′ W to 92° 53′ W

#14 set2love

set2love

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,314 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:53 PM

i try not to eat imported produce...the home grown is much fresher....

i noticed in Coles all the oranges and mandarins were from the Us :scratch_one-s_head:

#15 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

don't buy them set they are rubbish quality, not juicy at all...I refuse to buy them...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users