Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ajax : (06 November 2017 - 05:36 PM) Elooooo
@  Ajax : (14 March 2017 - 10:33 PM) Eyo left us Kretan.
@  Kretan : (28 January 2017 - 09:22 AM) Echo
@  Ajax : (12 January 2017 - 07:52 PM) Eyo
@  Ajax : (08 November 2016 - 09:46 PM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (30 September 2016 - 10:13 AM) like you ever participated ... and now you are "protesting" ? seriously ?
@  ChrisE : (22 September 2016 - 02:09 PM) Fark what happened to this place. Dead, like Ammos and Fix Live.
@  eyoismos : (18 September 2016 - 04:39 AM) still here ... still last man standing
@  Ajax : (29 June 2016 - 12:46 PM) :acute:  :lol:
@  eyoismos : (22 June 2016 - 04:47 AM) whats the matter Ajax? cant get through to your favorites sexline? would it be ?
@  Ajax : (14 June 2016 - 08:17 PM) :bomb_phone:
@  eyoismos : (17 May 2016 - 08:29 AM) dηλαδή τί θέλεις να μας πείς ; οτι γλυκοφιλάς τα ριάλια απο έρωτα ;  :on_the_quiet:
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (17 May 2016 - 01:06 AM) Τα ριάλια
The money

Αν είσαι κι αν δεν είσαι του δήμαρχου παιδίν
If you are and if you're not mayor's child
του δήμαρχου παιδί, ω, ω
mayor's child, oh, oh
εγιώ να σε φιλήσω κι ας κάμω φυλακήν
i will kiss you even if I go to the jail

Τα ριάλια, ριάλια, ριάλια
The money, the money, the money
τα σελίνια μονά και διπλά
the schillings odd and double
τα μονόλιρα, πεντόλιρα και πού ’ντα
one pounds, five pounds and where they are
ο πεζεβέγγης που τα ’χει στη πούγγα, ω, ω
the pimp that has them in his wallet, oh, oh

Εσύ ’σαι ο καθρέφτης, το καθαρόν γιαλίν
You are the mirror, the clear glass
το καθαρόν γιαλίν, ω, ω
the clear glass, oh, oh
που φέγγει στην Ευρώπην και στην Ανατολήν
that shins in Europe and in Orient

Ίντα τραγού'ιν να σου πω, μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει
What song to tell you in order you to like it
μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει, ω, ω
in order you to like it, oh, oh
που έχεις αγγελικόν κορμί και δαχτυλίδιν μέση
that you have angelic body and waist like ring

Στην σκάλα που ξεβαίνεις, να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ
The stair that you go down, I wish I would go it down too
να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ, ω, ω
I wish I would go it down too, oh, oh
και εις κάθε σκαλοπάτιν να σε γλυκοφιλώ
and in every step to kiss you tenderly
@  eyoismos : (08 May 2016 - 08:01 PM) hahaha the idea of ajax going all "nigga gangsta" on us is hilarious
@  Ajax : (07 May 2016 - 09:03 AM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (25 February 2016 - 04:57 AM) www.greeksphone.com
@  eyoismos : (18 February 2016 - 11:04 AM) λες ; wink
@  Ajax : (17 February 2016 - 11:08 PM) Yerases eyo  :on_the_quiet:
@  eyoismos : (29 January 2016 - 03:52 AM) παρασοβαρευτήκαν όλοι οι παλιοί .... μωρέ δεν σηκώνουν λίγο καλαμπούρη ακόμα και σε ιδιωτικά μυνήματα - μου δίνουν την εντύπωση οτι τους ενοχλώ , και ας λένε επανωτά ΛΟΛ  στις απαντησεις τους ... οπότε ... δεν κάνω άλλο τον κόπο πιά ... βερέθηκα να υποκινώ καταστάσεις ωστε οι παλιές επαφές να παραμένουν ζωντανές .... ας το "ξεκινούν" απο δω και στο εξείς ,  ετσι για μια διαφορά, κάποιοι άλλοι πιά :(
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:39 PM) Buckle up, gonna be an interesting financial year !

Photo
- - - - -

It Could Only Happen To ME!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:31 AM

Just received a phone call from my sister, who explained that in the street both myself and her purchased homes in, are being knocked down. 3 houses in my street and three in the opposite street, have been cleared, thats not including various spots in the street, that were originally housing commissions. So I just phoned the Council, where the woman was an extreme biatch and found out they are building a block of housing commissions for the mentally disabled/disabled! Now we already have a block in the street of small homes for the elderly which are fine, but finding this out, I now have to sell, because I dont want to spend a fortune to live in a street filled with housing commissions! So with this I will also loose some money as I only puchased the land 2 years ago and with that the market is rubbish. So now I am in a MOOD!

#2 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:44 AM

Just received a phone call from my sister, who explained that in the street both myself and her purchased homes in, are being knocked down. 3 houses in my street and three in the opposite street, have been cleared, thats not including various spots in the street, that were originally housing commissions. So I just phoned the Council, where the woman was an extreme biatch and found out they are building a block of housing commissions for the mentally disabled/disabled! Now we already have a block in the street of small homes for the elderly which are fine, but finding this out, I now have to sell, because I dont want to spend a fortune to live in a street filled with housing commissions! So with this I will also loose some money as I only puchased the land 2 years ago and with that the market is rubbish. So now I am in a MOOD!

im interested how much i love bargains...

For 1 the elderly are relatively quiet yes?

For 2 i would be finding out how many apartments they are building and how many bedrooms in each apartment.

#3 TheGreekMan

TheGreekMan

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:51 AM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

Oh no you sound serious.. that's what you get for purchasing in dodgy Sydney suburbs! lol

If it's serious well look at the bright side, your move to civilisation i.e Melbourne has been made easier!! haha

#4 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:01 PM

im interested how much i love bargains...

For 1 the elderly are relatively quiet yes?

For 2 i would be finding out how many apartments they are building and how many bedrooms in each apartment.

Does not matter Tzaki they are HOUSING COMMISSIONS!! Do you even know what they consist of? I do not want mentally disabled individuals walking down my street. We already have a safe house in Strathfield where alot of Schizophrenics stop off before finding other forms of accommodation, and they are dangerous, especially when they are not on their meds.

I dont know they will probably be like little houses, but they are clearing alot of land in my street, Im not taking any more chances.

#5 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:02 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

Oh no you sound serious.. that's what you get for purchasing in dodgy Sydney suburbs! lol

If it's serious well look at the bright side, your move to civilisation i.e Melbourne has been made easier!! haha

Its not funny, I paid $400K for that dodgy piece of land which is also 30 min drive into the CBD. Melbourne is easier because noone wants to live there so they have to get the numbers in somehow.

#6 TheGreekMan

TheGreekMan

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

Its not funny, I paid $400K for that dodgy piece of land which is also 30 min drive into the CBD. Melbourne is easier because noone wants to live there so they have to get the numbers in somehow.

I know it sucks big time... forget what tzaki says, NEVER live next to housing commissions.. value goes down right away. You will probably lose out on this deal. I'm surprised that you weren't notified earlier.. weird sydney zoning laws.

as for Melbounre. muhhahaha we are the the thirs most liveable city in world! at you heart out missy.. be nice and I might be able to get you in on a sponsored basis...

Looky here
http://www.abc.net.a.../09/2592740.htm

in the meantine

Edited by TheGreekMan, 09 July 2009 - 12:10 PM.

#7 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

I don't know the suburb so i can't really comment, do you want to tell us?

#8 TheGreekMan

TheGreekMan

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:13 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

I love how with these new forum Kermit gets a prominent showing!

#9 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

I love how with these new forum Kermit gets a prominent showing!

yep main attraction

#10 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

Greenacre, but you know how its so large, and each part is neighbouring another suburb, well mine is on the South Strathfield side, land usually sells for $500 and houses can go up to $900, and thats for Greenacre. What is worse was I was just about to sign a contract to have a home built on my land, thank god I didnt. I think the Council though should of warned us on what they were planning to develop and I dont think the Government should sell of HC to some people and then start building villages right next door.

#11 Arista Plus

Arista Plus

Very Sexy & Smart Lawyer Who Hangs On GC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:52 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

Greenacre, but you know how its so large, and each part is neighbouring another suburb, well mine is on the South Strathfield side, land usually sells for $500 and houses can go up to $900, and thats for Greenacre. What is worse was I was just about to sign a contract to have a home built on my land, thank god I didnt. I think the Council though should of warned us on what they were planning to develop and I dont think the Government should sell of HC to some people and then start building villages right next door.

The Developer is required to notify all neighbouring owners in writing and to place a sign up everytime they require a Development Approval (DA). You then have a certain amount of time to object in writing. At least here in QLD.

If they didn't notify anyone, regardless of whether it's Council or another developer, then it's against the legislation. I would seriously look into this.

#12 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

The Developer is required to notify all neighbouring owners in writing and to place a sign up everytime they require a Development Approval (DA). You then have a certain amount of time to object in writing. At least here in QLD.

If they didn't notify anyone, regardless of whether it's Council or another developer, then it's against the legislation. I would seriously look into this.

It is Bankstown Council which does not suprise me, also it is Government land, maybe they do not have to follow legislation.

#13 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

It is Bankstown Council which does not suprise me, also it is Government land, maybe they do not have to follow legislation.

Nerdy now here's a thought.

Why don't you do the same if you have a house on it lease it to the department of housing.

If you don't, approach the housing commission and work out with them what they need for you to build a house/houses to suit their requirements and lease it out to them. You are guaranteed your property will be leased upto 10 years. Think about it Nerdy don't be irrational... You could be set for life....

#14 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

Why don't you do the same if you have a house on it lease it to the department of housing.

If you don't, approach the housing commission and work out with them what they need for you to build a house/houses to suit their requirements and lease it out to them. You are guaranteed your property will be leased upto 10 years. Think about it Nerdy don't be irrational... You could be set for life....

Tzaki there is no money in investment property. It is being rented at the moment, and I make nothing from it, after paying Council Rates, Water Rates, Tax I probably pocket around $5,000 a year and if land prices go up which it has been I will have to pay more, its just not ideal, plus I want to purchase a home that I cn live in, in a few years time.

#15 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

Tzaki there is no money in investment property. It is being rented at the moment, and I make nothing from it, after paying Council Rates, Water Rates, Tax I probably pocket around $5,000 a year and if land prices go up which it has been I will have to pay more, its just not ideal, plus I want to purchase a home that I cn live in, in a few years time.

Approach the Department of Housing and just ask them what would the rent be on your property? what have you got to lose????

An acquaintance of mine just sold her house for financial reasons, a 15 year old property for $480.000 in the same area.. She wasn't happy, but had no choice.

#16 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:24 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

Approach the Department of Housing and just ask them what would the rent be on your property? what have you got to lose????

An acquaintance of mine just sold her house for financial reasons, a 15 year old property for $480.000 in the same area.. She wasn't happy, but had no choice.

[font="Verdana"]Not much Tzaki, Department of Housing are also selling off their homes, and relocating people into units or villages. Also remember they have a form of rent asisstance so you would earn more if you rented your home out privately.

Really? Fibro? I paid $400,000 so I dont mind what it sells for as long as I get my money back or just a bit more to pay the agent. But remember location counts because Greenacre is huge, the street, and if there are power lines located close by.

#17 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:39 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

[font="Verdana"]Not much Tzaki, Department of Housing are also selling off their homes, and relocating people into units or villages. Also remember they have a form of rent asisstance so you would earn more if you rented your home out privately.

Really? Fibro? I paid $400,000 so I dont mind what it sells for as long as I get my money back or just a bit more to pay the agent. But remember location counts because Greenacre is huge, the street, and if there are power lines located close by.

ive followed one rule in buying property. I always bought the worst house in the best street,and i've never looked back.

#18 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:00 PM

I did as well, and look at me now, its just my luck, nothing goes easy for me.

I just noticed though I could not "reply" to your last post Tzaki because I have exceeded the number of posts, stupid new format!

#19 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:06 PM

I did as well, and look at me now, its just my luck, nothing goes easy for me.

I just noticed though I could not "reply" to your last post Tzaki because I have exceeded the number of posts, stupid new format!

things happen for a reason nerdy, don't be too hard on yourself. If your considering selling, try and do it yourself, you will save heaps on commission.

Advertise in your local paper, put a big sign in front of the property and it will sell like a flash! If it sells for under $500 you will have all the new first home owners looking in buying it!

#20 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

LOL Get the violin out!!

[url="]

I know it sucks big time... forget what tzaki says, NEVER live next to housing commissions.. value goes down right away. You will probably lose out on this deal. I'm surprised that you weren't notified earlier.. weird sydney zoning laws.

as for Melbounre. muhhahaha we are the the thirs most liveable city in world! at you heart out missy.. be nice and I might be able to get you in on a sponsored basis...

Looky here
http://www.abc.net.a.../09/2592740.htm

in the meantine

Thanks for the words of encouragement, your so kind. :blink:

I wont loose out its Sydney not Mebourne, I will at least get my money back and thats all I want.

Oh yeah right, then why is the population of Sydney greater, why do Melbourians move here, instead of the other way around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users