Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ajax : (14 March 2017 - 10:33 PM) Eyo left us Kretan.
@  Kretan : (28 January 2017 - 09:22 AM) Echo
@  Ajax : (12 January 2017 - 07:52 PM) Eyo
@  Ajax : (08 November 2016 - 09:46 PM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (30 September 2016 - 10:13 AM) like you ever participated ... and now you are "protesting" ? seriously ?
@  ChrisE : (22 September 2016 - 02:09 PM) Fark what happened to this place. Dead, like Ammos and Fix Live.
@  eyoismos : (18 September 2016 - 04:39 AM) still here ... still last man standing
@  Ajax : (29 June 2016 - 12:46 PM) :acute:  :lol:
@  eyoismos : (22 June 2016 - 04:47 AM) whats the matter Ajax? cant get through to your favorites sexline? would it be ?
@  Ajax : (14 June 2016 - 08:17 PM) :bomb_phone:
@  eyoismos : (17 May 2016 - 08:29 AM) dηλαδή τί θέλεις να μας πείς ; οτι γλυκοφιλάς τα ριάλια απο έρωτα ;  :on_the_quiet:
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (17 May 2016 - 01:06 AM) Τα ριάλια
The money

Αν είσαι κι αν δεν είσαι του δήμαρχου παιδίν
If you are and if you're not mayor's child
του δήμαρχου παιδί, ω, ω
mayor's child, oh, oh
εγιώ να σε φιλήσω κι ας κάμω φυλακήν
i will kiss you even if I go to the jail

Τα ριάλια, ριάλια, ριάλια
The money, the money, the money
τα σελίνια μονά και διπλά
the schillings odd and double
τα μονόλιρα, πεντόλιρα και πού ’ντα
one pounds, five pounds and where they are
ο πεζεβέγγης που τα ’χει στη πούγγα, ω, ω
the pimp that has them in his wallet, oh, oh

Εσύ ’σαι ο καθρέφτης, το καθαρόν γιαλίν
You are the mirror, the clear glass
το καθαρόν γιαλίν, ω, ω
the clear glass, oh, oh
που φέγγει στην Ευρώπην και στην Ανατολήν
that shins in Europe and in Orient

Ίντα τραγού'ιν να σου πω, μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει
What song to tell you in order you to like it
μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει, ω, ω
in order you to like it, oh, oh
που έχεις αγγελικόν κορμί και δαχτυλίδιν μέση
that you have angelic body and waist like ring

Στην σκάλα που ξεβαίνεις, να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ
The stair that you go down, I wish I would go it down too
να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ, ω, ω
I wish I would go it down too, oh, oh
και εις κάθε σκαλοπάτιν να σε γλυκοφιλώ
and in every step to kiss you tenderly
@  eyoismos : (08 May 2016 - 08:01 PM) hahaha the idea of ajax going all "nigga gangsta" on us is hilarious
@  Ajax : (07 May 2016 - 09:03 AM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (25 February 2016 - 04:57 AM) www.greeksphone.com
@  eyoismos : (18 February 2016 - 11:04 AM) λες ; wink
@  Ajax : (17 February 2016 - 11:08 PM) Yerases eyo  :on_the_quiet:
@  eyoismos : (29 January 2016 - 03:52 AM) παρασοβαρευτήκαν όλοι οι παλιοί .... μωρέ δεν σηκώνουν λίγο καλαμπούρη ακόμα και σε ιδιωτικά μυνήματα - μου δίνουν την εντύπωση οτι τους ενοχλώ , και ας λένε επανωτά ΛΟΛ  στις απαντησεις τους ... οπότε ... δεν κάνω άλλο τον κόπο πιά ... βερέθηκα να υποκινώ καταστάσεις ωστε οι παλιές επαφές να παραμένουν ζωντανές .... ας το "ξεκινούν" απο δω και στο εξείς ,  ετσι για μια διαφορά, κάποιοι άλλοι πιά :(
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:39 PM) Buckle up, gonna be an interesting financial year !
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:38 PM) Ti petaxes ;;;

Photo
- - - - -

If i brang a muslim girl to a gathering/wedding/greek party etc

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#321 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

bubbly really women play men for money,

i met my hubby while he was at uni with NO money, if i used that take i would of made a huge mistake..

#322 bubblytee

bubblytee

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:16 PM

bubbly really women play men for money,

i met my hubby while he was at uni with NO money, if i used that take i would of made a huge mistake..

i know they do? i only have to look at some of my old GFs, what im trying to say is i dont think halldome has done anything wrong? he has told her he is not looking to convert and it doenst bother her? to me it seems like he really likes her but is worried about what the people will say so is staying with her hoping maybe there is a way he can get around it or be with her until something better comes along. whats wrong with that? i personaly wouldnt be in a relationship if i felt it was going no where but its been done before, besides she has made the choices and im sure she sees the signs but chooses not to believe it in hope something might happen?

as for women playing men for money, its a fair aguement, guys think with their dicks women think with their pocket.

#323 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:21 PM

They are known as "pigeons" and men are "scrubs". I had no idea about the pigeon term until a few guys told me about it, where or why they are given the name pigeon is beyond me.

#324 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

They are known as "pigeons" and men are "scrubs". I had no idea about the pigeon term until a few guys told me about it, where or why they are given the name pigeon is beyond me.

well the pigeon is scavenger like the rat.

#325 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:20 PM

LOL then why not "rat", then what is a scrub?

#326 TheGreekMan

TheGreekMan

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

LOL then why not a seagull... same thing

scrub, well a 2 second google search shows

=Scrub, low shrub and grass characteristic of scrubland
=Guys who are not ambitious. They may have a job and a car but they are content with not climbing the corporate/career ladder. They are usually do not care about their physique/appearance/clothing. Basically, men who do not like to take care of themselves.

Apparently it's in the TLC song: "A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me/And is also known as a buster/Always talkin' about what he wants/And just sits on his broke ass..."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scrubs

#327 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

=Guys who are not ambitious. They may have a job and a car but they are content with not climbing the corporate/career ladder. They are usually do not care about their physique/appearance/clothing. Basically, men who do not like to take care of themselves.

Apparently it's in the TLC song: "A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me/And is also known as a buster/Always talkin' about what he wants/And just sits on his broke ass..."

LOL why not magpie?

I thought a scrub does not have a car or a job? Thats my song I loved it, tryn to holla at me, I dont want no scrub.......".

#328 TheGreekMan

TheGreekMan

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:38 PM

http://www.urbandict...php?term=scrubs

LOL why not magpie?

I thought a scrub does not have a car or a job? Thats my song I loved it, tryn to holla at me, I dont want no scrub.......".

LOL why not an ant.. they are scavengers too!

and no short dick man.. lol in reference to your comments on the size of that mans pecker and this song!

[url="]

Edited by TheGreekMan, 13 July 2009 - 07:39 PM.

#329 TheGreekMan

TheGreekMan

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

double post.. this forum software sux0rs!!

Edited by TheGreekMan, 13 July 2009 - 07:38 PM.

#330 ΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΣ

ΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΣ

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts

An ode to crass materialism if there ever was one. English translation: he doesn't have to love me or treat me like a human being, I am a whore who demands payment for use of her pussy.

#331 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:47 PM

http://www.urbandict...php?term=scrubs

LOL why not magpie?

LOL why not an ant.. they are scavengers too!

and no short dick man.. lol in reference to your comments on the size of that mans pecker and this song!

[url="]

LOL why not label him a man :P

Short Dick Man lol, hey you must admit I have a point, reminds me of the Male Gigaloo movie lol.

#332 NERD84

NERD84

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

An ode to crass materialism if there ever was one. English translation: he doesn't have to love me or treat me like a human being, I am a whore who demands payment for use of her pussy.

Is it not the mans fault for only thinking with their dick?

#333 bubblytee

bubblytee

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:37 PM

scrub comes from tlc's song. pigeon is the parodity to that song the boys came up with.

#334 halldome

halldome

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:18 PM

no im actually not with this person anymore bubbly - we dated for a few months but it didn;t work...not because of religious reasons but other shit (like her wanting to start a family and get married soon where i cant do that right now). Now she's dating another christian bloke (aussie guy)...she's smart, she knows alota muslim men don't know how to treat their women

#335 TZAKI

TZAKI

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,207 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

no im actually not with this person anymore bubbly - we dated for a few months but it didn;t work...not because of religious reasons but other shit (like her wanting to start a family and get married soon where i cant do that right now). Now she's dating another christian bloke (aussie guy)...she's smart, she knows alota muslim men don't know how to treat their women

exactly thats my point,

im happy to hear you didn't string her along and now that you mentioned it. Why would you want to take a girl home if your not serious with her? What will your parents think, he's bring home another tsoula?

#336 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,040 posts
  • Interests:Aspire to inspire before I expire

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:37 AM

what i find amusing is that so many "muslim" girls go for so called "christian" guys most likely because, as hallman suggests, "she knows a lota muslim men don't know how to treat their women " and yet so men "christian" guys go for "muslim" girls.....could i dare say because they are "easier" and i don't mean in terms of sex either, but rather should I suggest more inclined towards family and a certain "submissiveness" whatever that means - though the muslim girls would not admit this, as they probably see it as respect to the man in their life

in the other hand, i wonder why so many "christian" girls got for muslims? maybe all the men of the respective believes are too soft cocks and deep down inside the wish to have somebody "to have them under their finger" while the "muslim" guys think of them as easy lays such as the "newly found freedom of emancipation" allows.....though the gals would not see it that way - they just see it as freedom to be the same and equivalent as men to chase tails to their hears content
:rofl: man do I amuse myself with my bullshit theories

(and yet....you gotta admit....sometimes, though rarely......there is an element of truth in there somewhere - which in turn raises question about why there is a tendency, sometimes, for greek guys go for xenes, while greek gals go for xenous......hmmmmmmmm?)

#337 TheGreekMan

TheGreekMan

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:21 AM

Are Christian - Muslim unions that prevalent really? I don't see it.

#338 eyoismos

eyoismos

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,040 posts
  • Interests:Aspire to inspire before I expire

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:41 AM

first of all I didn't refer to "unions" - simply said "going for"

second of all you would be actually surprised how often it does occur - rare enough, but often enough to be noticed, at least in these parts, usually by those who are lax about religious believes.

third and most important....did you fail to notice the "man do I amuse myself with my bullshit theories"

#339 bubblytee

bubblytee

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

Halldome, thats mad, i was just replying to the other one who was cursing your unborn kids already lol, like all men are scum and women dont play up.

the reason why she would go for a christian is because with muslims women are made to listen and men rule the roost, but look at how greeks operate? women pretty much get the last say... thats why greek women and muslim men dont mix, they just have different cultural something.. lol i dont knw what the terminoligy is.

its like this guy i was once chatting too, (23 married muslim) he was carrying on about how much of a good person he was "rolls eyes" (i had asked him if he ever cheated on his wife, because i've known him to hook up with other women) and he said look the ONLY person i lie to is my wife other then that im a good person? riiiiiiiiight, so the person who is meant to be the most important person in your life and thats how you value her? its a common way that they think like this????? so fucked up if you ask me.

anyway halldomeeee, you're young, single and moving to melbourne play up and enjoy... its part of the fun of being single, and besides you didnt want kids and settle and she knew that so in the end she knew what the chances where.

#340 whyyounogreek

whyyounogreek

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

and he said look the ONLY person i lie to is my wife other then that im a good person?

its amazing what some so called men say to other women

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users