Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ajax : (14 March 2017 - 10:33 PM) Eyo left us Kretan.
@  Kretan : (28 January 2017 - 09:22 AM) Echo
@  Ajax : (12 January 2017 - 07:52 PM) Eyo
@  Ajax : (08 November 2016 - 09:46 PM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (30 September 2016 - 10:13 AM) like you ever participated ... and now you are "protesting" ? seriously ?
@  ChrisE : (22 September 2016 - 02:09 PM) Fark what happened to this place. Dead, like Ammos and Fix Live.
@  eyoismos : (18 September 2016 - 04:39 AM) still here ... still last man standing
@  Ajax : (29 June 2016 - 12:46 PM) :acute:  :lol:
@  eyoismos : (22 June 2016 - 04:47 AM) whats the matter Ajax? cant get through to your favorites sexline? would it be ?
@  Ajax : (14 June 2016 - 08:17 PM) :bomb_phone:
@  eyoismos : (17 May 2016 - 08:29 AM) dηλαδή τί θέλεις να μας πείς ; οτι γλυκοφιλάς τα ριάλια απο έρωτα ;  :on_the_quiet:
@  Capn Jack Sp... : (17 May 2016 - 01:06 AM) Τα ριάλια
The money

Αν είσαι κι αν δεν είσαι του δήμαρχου παιδίν
If you are and if you're not mayor's child
του δήμαρχου παιδί, ω, ω
mayor's child, oh, oh
εγιώ να σε φιλήσω κι ας κάμω φυλακήν
i will kiss you even if I go to the jail

Τα ριάλια, ριάλια, ριάλια
The money, the money, the money
τα σελίνια μονά και διπλά
the schillings odd and double
τα μονόλιρα, πεντόλιρα και πού ’ντα
one pounds, five pounds and where they are
ο πεζεβέγγης που τα ’χει στη πούγγα, ω, ω
the pimp that has them in his wallet, oh, oh

Εσύ ’σαι ο καθρέφτης, το καθαρόν γιαλίν
You are the mirror, the clear glass
το καθαρόν γιαλίν, ω, ω
the clear glass, oh, oh
που φέγγει στην Ευρώπην και στην Ανατολήν
that shins in Europe and in Orient

Ίντα τραγού'ιν να σου πω, μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει
What song to tell you in order you to like it
μάνα μου να σ’ αρέσει, ω, ω
in order you to like it, oh, oh
που έχεις αγγελικόν κορμί και δαχτυλίδιν μέση
that you have angelic body and waist like ring

Στην σκάλα που ξεβαίνεις, να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ
The stair that you go down, I wish I would go it down too
να ξέβαινα κι εγιώ, ω, ω
I wish I would go it down too, oh, oh
και εις κάθε σκαλοπάτιν να σε γλυκοφιλώ
and in every step to kiss you tenderly
@  eyoismos : (08 May 2016 - 08:01 PM) hahaha the idea of ajax going all "nigga gangsta" on us is hilarious
@  Ajax : (07 May 2016 - 09:03 AM) :new_russian:
@  eyoismos : (25 February 2016 - 04:57 AM) www.greeksphone.com
@  eyoismos : (18 February 2016 - 11:04 AM) λες ; wink
@  Ajax : (17 February 2016 - 11:08 PM) Yerases eyo  :on_the_quiet:
@  eyoismos : (29 January 2016 - 03:52 AM) παρασοβαρευτήκαν όλοι οι παλιοί .... μωρέ δεν σηκώνουν λίγο καλαμπούρη ακόμα και σε ιδιωτικά μυνήματα - μου δίνουν την εντύπωση οτι τους ενοχλώ , και ας λένε επανωτά ΛΟΛ  στις απαντησεις τους ... οπότε ... δεν κάνω άλλο τον κόπο πιά ... βερέθηκα να υποκινώ καταστάσεις ωστε οι παλιές επαφές να παραμένουν ζωντανές .... ας το "ξεκινούν" απο δω και στο εξείς ,  ετσι για μια διαφορά, κάποιοι άλλοι πιά :(
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:39 PM) Buckle up, gonna be an interesting financial year !
@  Ajax : (25 January 2016 - 05:38 PM) Ti petaxes ;;;

Photo
- - - - -

AFL 2009

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:13 PM

7 rounds into the 2009 season the geelong cats are onfireeeeeeee.St kilda are keeping up to the pace,carlton just lost again,bunch of losers lol,hawthorn have nothing this year,they just lost to essendon and the MIGHTY WESTERN BULLDOGS just thrashed adelaide woohoooo.
this topic is about afl,feel free to talk about any issues in the game,such as results,stats,anything u like people,it might be a game of aerial ping pong but gees its a good game.
AFL TABLE AT ROUND 7
1: geelong 28 points
2:st kilda 24 points (game in hand)
3:WESTERN BULLDOGS 16 points
more updates in the future!

#2 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:29 PM

round 8 winners in afl this week are,swans,geelong,st kilda,carlton,western bulldogs,port adelaide,brisbane and hawthorn.
TABLE after round 8
geeling 32 points
st kilda 32 points
western bulldogs 20 points
port adelaide 20 points
and last is melbourne with 4 points

#3 Kretan

Kretan

GC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:20 PM

Carn' the Saints!

#4 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:42 PM

Carn' the Saints!

stuff the saintz,go the doggieeeeez wink

#5 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:42 PM

round 9 winners this week were st kilda,geelong,essendon,swans,hawthorn,adelaide,collingwood and north melbourne.
The game of the week was between geelong and western bulldogs where geelong won in a nailbiter by two point.Johnson missed a last minute goal which gave the geelong side a well earned 116 to 114 points win over the mighty western bulldogs.
Two teams remained undefeated after 9 rounds and they are geelong and st kilda,st kilda held brisbane lions at bay by winning 97-81
Swans had any easy win over port adelaide who are renouned for shit performances away from south australia.
Essendon consolidated there place in the top 8 by running away with the game against richmond 125 to 85,while carlton has dropped out of the top 8 when they got thumped by adelaide
AFL TABLE AFTER ROUND 9
GEELONG AND ST KILDA WITH 36 POINTS
WESTERN BULLDOGS,SWANS,BRISBANE,PORT ADELAIDE,HAWKS,BOMBERS ALL ON 20 POINTS
while MELBOURNE AND RICHMOND ar fighting over the wooden spooon both on 4 lousy points.

Edited by IMONFIRE, 25 May 2009 - 09:43 PM.

#6 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:26 PM

round 10 has just finished and there remains two unbeaten teams,,wanna guess who they are?both geelong and st kilda have continued on there winning ways making it 10 straight wins for both teams,,,cant wait till these teams play eachother it should be a bottler.
geelong dead set smashed essendon who dropped out of the top 8 with that loss.
st kilda beat the happless melbourne team who seem intent on winning the wooden spoon so they can stir there fasolatha with.
carlton got back on the winners list when they defeated the west coast eagles and therefore have put there noses back into the top 8 with that win.
The mighty WESTERN BULLDOGS thumped the swans and at one stage they booted 10 goals to 0 ,sucked in swannies.
brisbane lions beat north melbourne away from home which put the lions in the 8.
richmond limped over the line to beat fremantle by 3 points which got them off the bottom of the table.
adelaide upset the premiers hawthorn.hawthorn don't look like premiership material this year,they could miss the top 8 and lastly collingwood beat port adelaide to stay in touch with the top 8.
AFL TABLE AFTER ROUND 10
geelong and st kilda on 40 points
followed by western bulldogs and brisbane on 24 points
then there is a huge contigent of teams on 20 points which include,hawthorn,carlton,essendon,collingwood,sydney
and last of all is melbourne on 4 points who seemed destined to win the koutala.

Edited by IMONFIRE, 01 June 2009 - 08:28 PM.

#7 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

For those who are unaware,the afl has a medal called THE COLEMAN MEDAL which is for the player who kicks the most goals between rounds 1 and 22
LEADING COLEMAN STATS FOR THE YEAR ARE AS FOLLOWS:
LANCE FRANKLIN from hawthorn with 34 goals
NICK RIEWOLDT from st kilda with 32 goals
STEVE JOHNSON from geelong with 32 goals
JARRYD ROUGHHEAD from hawthorn with 31 goals
BRENDON FEVOLA from carlton with 31 goals
forget the rest!

#8 eirini

eirini

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:26 AM

wallace is out!!!

at least he walked (well that what they are all saying) and didnt get the sack...... i think richmond need someone like voss..... he's doing well at brisbane (and correct if i am wrong) he did a stint in the media before coaching, and the players and the supporters seem to respect him for what hes doing at the club... fourth on the ladder i think, so yay go lions!! heheeh

#9 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

wallace is out!!!

at least he walked (well that what they are all saying) and didnt get the sack...... i think richmond need someone like voss..... he's doing well at brisbane (and correct if i am wrong) he did a stint in the media before coaching, and the players and the supporters seem to respect him for what hes doing at the club... fourth on the ladder i think, so yay go lions!! heheeh

i think richmond need a bloody miracle,they have players in there team who u can say are highly rated such as richardson but they dont perform,ive seen richo miss so many goals from infront it aint funny,,u cant blame the coach if some dickhead on the field cannot kick straight.
Everyone knew wallace was gonna get the chop.I read wallace was a very good player in his heyday but does that always transform into being a good coach?
I reckon former essendon coach SHEEEEEEEEEEEDY should come back for 1 more fling and coach the tigers.

What about COUSINS this week sticking up his finger up at the cameras,some players just never learn,the drugged up moron should be banned for at least a month.

#10 ΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΣ

ΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΣ

GC Post God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:17 AM

The footy... how tedious.

#11 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:12 PM

With round 11 nearly finished i would have to say the highlight of this round would have to be Brendon Fevolas 8 goals against brisbane lions when his team carlton beat brisbane away from home,,tooo good Fevola too goooood.Another highlight would have to Barry Hall but for all the wrong reasons,the dimwit Hall gave away three 50 metre penalties against hawthorn which changed the game totally as the hawks beat the swannies in a tight struggle,someone has to tell barry hall what a boofhead he realy is!
The MIGHTY WESTERN BULLDOGS beat Richmond tigers to send out richmonds coach WALLACE on a losing note,sucked in pousti lol.
St kilda beat the happless kangarooos,adelaide beat essendon away from home in a high scoring match,the crows must have had there kicking boots on when they kicked 21 goals against the bombers.
Geelong kept there winning streak going when they beat west coast eagles,although i have to say the eagles put up a good fight only goin down by a few points.
Port adelaide beat fremantle dockers in a borring game to sneak back in the top 8.
Theres 1 game remaining in this weeks round and that is the queens birthday match between melbourne and collingwood.
AFL TABLE AFTER ROUND 11
GEELONG AND ST KILDA ON 44 POINTS
WESTERN BULLDOGS ON 28 POINTS
CARLTON,BRISBANE,HAWTHORN,PORT ADELAIDE,ADELAIDE CROWS ALL ON 24 POINTS

Edited by IMONFIRE, 08 June 2009 - 02:16 PM.

#12 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:49 AM

This week saw a split round in the afl round 12 with only 4 games being played.
Brisbane came from behind to smash the hawks with brisbane captain jonothan brown playing a fantastic captains knock to help his side win.
st kilda limped home against carlton who had a chance to win but stuffed it up at the end.st kilda looked to have the game won in the first quarter but carlton rallied in the second quarter to be only 3 points down at half time.After the break st kilda kicked away again but carlton kept on bugging them to keep the game close but werent able to win.
THE MIGHTY WESTERN BULLDOGS absolutely smashed port adelaide.This week the afl gave the port adelaide $1 million dollars to save the club,poor crowd figures and dismall results have led to this situation for port.
richmond beat west coast in a close game to move further up from the wooden spoon position.

#13 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:06 PM

round 13 in the afl has just finished and geelong and st kilda still remain unbeaten with easy wins over port adelaide and richmond respectively.It just so happend these two teams will fight it out next week in the game of the year.
In other games this week THE MIGHTY WESTERN BULLDOGS beat north melbourne in a topsy turvy match with both teams having chances to win,too goood the doggies.
Adelaide came from behind like a greek to beat sydney swans in what can be said sydney basically muffed it up after they were like 20 points ahead.Barry hall could be in a bit of trouble after striking someone in the head AGAIN hehe zon!
Essendon continued there domination of carlton after beating them for the second time this season by smashing the blues.The bombers are now in 7th position and should realy make the finals with good consistant play,whereas carlton is clinging to 8th spot with a far superier for and against record than hawthorn and port adelaide who are all on 24 points.
The upset of the round would have to be west coast beating the crap out of hawthorn who never looked like going on with the job,the eagles had the wind in the last quarter and kicked away to an impressive win at home,Roughhead kicked 5 goals in a hawthorn losing side.
Brisbane lions did the job against the melbourne demons moving brisbane well into the top 8.Collingwood trounced fremantle continuing there winning run lately and collingwood remains well entrenched in the top 8
sooooooooooo this leaves us waiting for next weeks big match GEELONG versus ST KILDA,be there or be square people.
This has been another IMONFIRE AFL UPDATE,feel free to contribute any afl stories that u like,till next week,punt high and follow on.

Edited by IMONFIRE, 28 June 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#14 Spezza

Spezza

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:11 AM

ah re malaka you fucken dumb skip who gives a fuck about afl

they have brain washed you malakaa

bravo sou kseftila

#15 eirini

eirini

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

ah re malaka you fucken dumb skip who gives a fuck about afl

they have brain washed you malakaa

bravo sou kseftila

ok i dont usually swear or yell but here goes:

ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS!?!?!?! GO TAKE UR BULLSHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE, WERE HERE TALKING ABOUT THE AFL, IF U HAVE AN OPINION OK NICE, BUT DONT GO CALLING US MALAKAS OR FUCKEN DUMB SKIPS...... take a look in the mirror dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 eirini

eirini

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

btw, just heard on footy classified port coach mark williams is alleged to have re-signed.

btw: GOOOO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 Spezza

Spezza

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 487 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:53 AM

ksipnistai agouria!!!

dont follow the skips

#18 eirini

eirini

GC Pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:42 PM

ksipnistai agouria!!!

dont follow the skips

dude i follow a multitude of sports.... from watching local soccer matches, to A-league, to epl and champions league, afl, tennis, cricket, these are things i grew up with therefore giving me a broad range of sports viewing and am please to say ive been to many soccer, afl, cricket and tennis matches in my life, made lots of friends along the way. so, spezza, leave ur shit somewhere else. do u have al ife away from ur malakies advertising sydney fc?

#19 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:21 AM

btw, just heard on footy classified port coach mark williams is alleged to have re-signed.

btw: GOOOO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

why don't they sack some of the players instead,it's a team effort and i don't think the players are putting in.

#20 IMONFIRE

IMONFIRE

GC Tourist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

<!--quoteo(post=263593:date=Jun 30 2009, 09:53 AM:name=Spezza)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spezza @ Jun 30 2009, 09:53 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=263593"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->ksipnistai agouria!!!

dont follow the skips<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

dude i follow a multitude of sports.... from watching local soccer matches, to A-league, to epl and champions league, afl, tennis, cricket, these are things i grew up with therefore giving me a broad range of sports viewing and am please to say ive been to many soccer, afl, cricket and tennis matches in my life, made lots of friends along the way. so, spezza, leave ur shit somewhere else. do u have al ife away from ur malakies advertising sydney fc?

hey eirini dont worry what spezza says he is a grumpy little old sydney olympic supporter
who can't get over the fact that sydney olympic is dead,,,,long live the A-LEAGUE HAHA.
I follow alot of different types of sports and afl just happens to be one of them,if we ignore spezzas comments he will get the shits :) ,,,gooooo the western bulldogzzzzzzzz woooof

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users